Still no answer

I am going to leave this game no answer from nanoo going a month
Have you tried asking them again? The only solution I can see is to transfer your game to a different phone cause something happened there on the phone you are using that caused this problem of yours.
If you can't, then doing a startover is the only choice. Those items can be replaced and acquired again.
Whatever your decision is, goodluck bro.

From more than 20 day they are not replying. Earlier when i asked question they respond the queries withing max. 2 day. But now the whole team are sleeping 😅. I have attached the ss. Now u can assume how fast they are fro. Last one month. Ads are also not coming!!!!!
Bored from playing old levels now reached dark mode it really cool lot of gold
noor
From more than 20 day they are not replying. Earlier when i asked question they respond the quer...
Maybe there's too much inquiries that doesn't need technical support. Maybe they got tired of it all and started sleeping like you said 😅. We don't know for sure so I hope they are ok.
Ads came back on my side of the fence. It goes back to normal yesterday to my surprise 🤗
NIGHT GUES
Bored from playing old levels now reached dark mode it really cool lot of gold
Yes it really is cool 😎
lazyboi
Maybe there's too much inquiries that doesn't need technical support. Maybe they got tired of it all...
Just bcz of ads issue , i m not able to collect more soul.🤷🏻‍♂️ they should rectify this prblm