DRAW OPENING

Finally after collecting 722 soul i have opened the draw. My plan is to open it on collection 1k soul. But due to ads issuing i m not able to collect anything. So with heavy beart i have spent 650 soul. 600 soul for draw opening and 50 soul for 24 hour stamina.
Please someone do anything and try to provide the solution of ads. I am stuck due to ads issue. After completing 20 stamina . I have to wait for 15 min to get another stamina. It really create a huge stressssssssssss.
After spending 24 hour stamina i have played 450 game and 100+ game on autoplay mode with following thing:
1. 56 iron stone
2. 24 magic stone
3. 14 dark stone
4. 28 yellow stone
5. 16 red stone
6. 13 poison stone
7. 23 blue stone
8. 1 legendary sword
9. 4 epic amulet and 2 helmet
10. A lots of patience for unique dropπŸ˜…

This is my inferno set without wing and lighting set without helm and armour.
Wow very nice profile bro ...ads are getting stuck in my game also
Congrats Noor! Awesome! Hope I also get Inferno sword soon! 😊
I want to see your new sword screenshot .
Realy cool but inferno set is waste without inferno wings . Because hp recovery option is only help full from my problem i didnt draw a single equipment
NIGHT GUES
I want to see your new sword screenshot . Realy cool but inferno set is waste without inferno wings...
Currently m having only three sword:
Inferno sword
Lightning sword
"Tier 15 legendary sword"😍😍😍
Bearzone!
Congrats Noor! Awesome! Hope I also get Inferno sword soon! 😊
😍hope u will get sooner. !!!
M.M.A
Wow very nice profile bro ...ads are getting stuck in my game also
Yeahh thats the major problem due toh which my progress is stoppped. Nanoo team are scared of corona that why they are not resolving the Ads πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ issue. πŸ˜… they think if they rply anyone 🀧 then they will get contaminated.