Brooo your luck is insane
noor
After spending 24 hour stamina i have played 450 game and 100+ game on autoplay mode with follo...
Wow! that was some detailed acquisition you got there Noor πŸ˜„ amazing. Can't believe you actually made a list haha. But you forgot some information like the total gold acquired throughout the games and stage that you played.
Well deserved.. it was a blessing. Finally you have a complete set to use even without wings.

Are you going to use now that inferno set or what? Can we see the actual sword bro?
noor
Please someone do anything and try to provide the solution of ads. I am stuck due to ads issue. ...
I understand what you're feeling right now bro. It's exciting to use the new set and want to play more. There are problems with ads for some people and it's because of ABUSE in the way of using it. They use ads for everything they need so Nanoo limit ads for some players. I just heard it from a friend but didn't believe it cause it was just a rumor coming from him.

Today ads is coming well for me and it's working fine for days now. Just hope it continues cause sometimes it just don't work and it sucks.
lazyboi
Wow! that was some detailed acquisition you got there Noor πŸ˜„ amazing. Can't believe you actually mad...
I haveπŸ€” rough idea of gold. Gold collection is above 2M by playing 24 hour stamina .
And i played ANCIENT FOREST X(7-10 STAGE ) and CITY OF DARKNESS(8-10 STAGE) of inferno mode. In auto play i had run the FORGETTEN FOREST (1-1 STAGE) of dark mode which result in the form of huge gold.
lazyboi
Wow! that was some detailed acquisition you got there Noor πŸ˜„ amazing. Can't believe you actually mad...

I m not using any new set. Currently m stick with my legendary sword. Here is the ss of three sword
xD
Brooo your luck is insane
πŸ˜…after playing lots of game.πŸ˜… i have boosted my luck stats.
lazyboi
I understand what you're feeling right now bro. It's exciting to use the new set and want to play mo...
Ads is still sucking from the last 2 day i have played 28-30 game on each day. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈi don't understand how many i have to suffer like this.
noor
Ads is still sucking from the last 2 day i have played 28-30 game on each day. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈi don't u...
Have you asked Nanoo about this problem? Somebody told me it maybe caused by connection problems so restarting your phone and restarting the game may solve it. Another one said forcing shutdown of the game and clearing the cache in storage of phone (deleting unnecessary or temporay files) helped him. But for a better solution.. ask Nanoo 😁.
Hmm.. currently your Lightning sword has the best set of skills overall. The inferno sword is good but for me I would like to replace the 2nd skill with lightning storm or meteor storm or other skill. I just don't like Shadow Slash even if it has very good cooldown because of its execution. I have that skill in my inferno sword and will soon be replaced for sure.
And about the Bloody Kiss skill, it is great cause it may give you invincibility... if you know what I mean πŸ˜„.
lazyboi
Have you asked Nanoo about this problem? Somebody told me it maybe caused by connection problems so ...
I have restrt the game and phone several time but prbpm is still same. From a month nanoo team is sleeping.