Aristocrat
Yeah is ironic, by the way i try to post a picture of my actual stats but it dont let my post ANITHI...
Not to worry.. English is not my primary language either.
What specifically is your problem with posting pictures, is it the "upload" images button not working? Like there's no button at all?
lazyboi
Not to worry.. English is not my primary language either. What specifically is your problem with po...
After posting this image i try but it just put the blue scren and "you cant use this image" or something i dont know why it can be my phone its a LG K4 practically nothing 500mb ram and 2g of space or i dont know something whit the internet maybe?
Aristocrat
After posting this image i try but it just put the blue scren and "you cant use this image"...
Happens to me too...really a hit and miss.
Bearzone!
Happens to me too...really a hit and miss.
πŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™Šthis type of prblm didn't happened with me. I don't have πŸ™Šany other idea how to cope up
noor
πŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™Šthis type of prblm didn't happened with me. I don't have πŸ™Šany other idea how to cope up
Hey Noor welcome back!
Aristocrat
After posting this image i try but it just put the blue scren and "you cant use this image"...
I think there is a problem in resolution or the type of file saved in your phone when doing screenshots if it says the image is not supported. Or there must be other kind of uploading problems like in mine πŸ˜„. Like bearzone said, it is a hit or miss. The feature has some problems in itself.
lazyboi
I think there is a problem in resolution or the type of file saved in your phone when doing screensh...
Now that i think it hapenned tho me in other game and every single time that i want tho upload something i have tho take a screenshot tho a screenshot of the original one πŸ˜‚ i will try in this one and see what hapen