(OT) Hey Lazyboi...do you think if i combine 10 inferno helms...I can get Dark Helm? 😂😂😂😂 Planning on doing something real stupid haha... well i still need 5 more for this experiment.
Bearzone!
(OT) Hey Lazyboi...do you think if i combine 10 inferno helms...I can get Dark Helm? 😂😂😂😂 Planning o...
That is really stupid and DANGEROUS PLEASE DONT DO IT
Aristocrat
That is really stupid and DANGEROUS PLEASE DONT DO IT
Hahahaha yeah thought so... but they're taking space when i already am using the full set.
Bearzone!
Hahahaha yeah thought so... but they're taking space when i already am using the full set.
There is no problem in Combining any number of incerno helm. 🙈🙈 becasue u can again get it in draw and drop. Its better to 🤔 combine only those equipment whose set is already completed by you. If u have completed the lightning and blizzard then combine it. Otherwise never ever do this.😅😅😅 i am the victim of this act. In past i also have combine diffrent equipment to get dark but due this experiment i have lost lightning helm and armour. 🙈🙈🙈 and now i have evry piece of lightning set except those two (lightning helm and armour)
noor
There is no problem in Combining any number of incerno helm. 🙈🙈 becasue u can again get it in draw a...
That was unfortunate noor. That's why I always say don't combine items if you don't have duplicates cause you may not get anything like that ever again. Well you did learn something from it 😅. Next time you be careful and always save your game.
Bearzone!
(OT) Hey Lazyboi...do you think if i combine 10 inferno helms...I can get Dark Helm? 😂😂😂😂 Planning o...
Bearzone just combine the 4 extra inferno helm that you had. It only takes 2 unique helm to get a dark helm so don't waste it in one combine. Try combining one at a time cause I got a dark helm by using only 2 unique helm. Got it on the 2nd try of combining.
If anyone of you bro can complete another set then it's a blessing and are very lucky.
Why? Because of hardships in acquiring a full set now with free souls being so scarce and difficult to get. The experience of using another set is fullfiling and fun because of the 5th skill (set effect). You could also transfer and experiment with other builds (options) or skills to take advantage of the set effect. Trust me, it's so good. I have used it all 😍
Bearzone!
True