No inbox Soul Reward today 10/14/2020 🤔 ???

No inbox Soul Reward today 10/14/2020 🤔 ???
Its hapened tho me to
Aristocrat
Its hapened tho me to
hope admin is not on vacation
Bearzone!
hope admin is not on vacation
Same with me

Please note the souls are free bonus gifts which are randomly issued. There are no set days and times that are given out. Thank you.

NANOO GAMES
Please note the souls are free bonus gifts which are randomly issued. There are no set days and time...
I see, well... I've been receiving them every wednesday and Saturday 5pm my time for the last 6 months consistently. Well if that's still the answer... i guess nothing we can do. we'll suck it up.
NANOO GAMES
Please note the souls are free bonus gifts which are randomly issued. There are no set days and time...
Then why is that since a long time we were getting souls on every saturday wednesday
Happy 😁😁
Then why is that since a long time we were getting souls on every saturday wednesday

Please understand it also means the souls can randomly not be issued, as well as being issued. Thank you.

Bearzone!
I see, well... I've been receiving them every wednesday and Saturday 5pm my time for the last 6 mont...
Yes bro, we have to accept it as it is because the souls are just gifts and can be taken away. Just like what happened to the daily spin and daily rewards of souls and potions, they stopped giving. It's all upon the discretion of Nanoo to give or not to give. I'm just thankful that we are still able to receive souls and enjoy.
Once the fun stops and I couldn't enjoy the game, then it's time to move on.