lazyboi
I play mainly on PC after this. If you know the game Assasins creed, Battlefield, and some old games...
I Also don't play regular thes days I have also pc i play igi 1 igi 2 an tekken 3 .I don't play assaisin creed but I heard and seen on YouTube

Hey i'm back too. Was playing a diff game for some time after being shocked to find the timer on free souls was at 1000 minutes...so i stepped off in heartbreak 😄 but i found the bug seems to have been fixed so im all good again
Bearzone!
Hey i'm back too. Was playing a diff game for some time after being shocked to find the timer on fre...
Hey welcome back bro. I thought you're gone for good 😄.
My friend has that problem too like what happened to Manu and Noor a while back. He told me he was using that button too much (free 3 souls) every chance he got everytime. The timer seems to get back to normal after sometime. I don't know if Nanoo has a connection with this but it happens to people that (maybe) abuse the ads regularly.
It's just what we thought so everyone must not take it seriously 😄.
Bearzone!
Hey i'm back too. Was playing a diff game for some time after being shocked to find the timer on fre...
Hey bearzone how are you loot of improvement looks like you have crossed laz boi too 😁😁 i have started again
manu
Hey bearzone how are you loot of improvement looks like you have crossed laz boi too 😁😁 i have sta...
Ey Manu nice hearing from you. I haven't been playing for a while...