Wish me luck i just want 100 soul 😭😭😭
lazyboi
Really bro? Wow, I guess you did have a hard time completing your set. My 1st unique sword was a li...

Absolutely !

There was an event that time gifted 1000 souls to everyone. I draw entire 1200 souls in shop in morning (as I had 200 souls already) n happy to get first unique slayer " Blizzard Sword " followed by " Inferno Sword " second one (completed 1st set i.e.Inferno Set)...

That time I got the trick " use souls in bunch " !
And completed Dark Set @lv. 98 . This is how I look that time till @ lv.96 ....🤣
Kartik
Absolutely ! There was an event that time gifted 1000 souls to everyone. I draw entire 120...
Ok wow tho if only I was playing this game at 1000 souls gift time
muddyguard
Ok wow tho if only I was playing this game at 1000 souls gift time
That event Kartik was talking about was the "10 million downloads event". It is a thank you gift to everyone who had downloaded the app Dark sword back then and was given a thousand souls in his inbox for free. To everyone who has an existing account that time have been granted rewards and gifts from this and "facebook like" events, new item events and etc.
And because of this almost everyone gained uniques one after another thus many was able to complete a unique set in no time. A very bountiful time cause there were so many events.

But today, there is none at all 😭
Kartik
Absolutely ! There was an event that time gifted 1000 souls to everyone. I draw entire 120...

You're still lucky bro. At least you got to complete a set before level 100. Saw someone reached more than level 120 in an event before and was very unlucky inspite of all the gifts.

And me after getting that 1,000 souls free gift, was still with me all this time. Never gone below a thousand souls in possession as I spent cause I considered it as a gift from a friend.
lazyboi
You're still lucky bro. At least you got to complete a set before level 100. Saw someone reached mor...
I actually used to play like 2years or 1 years before but had quitted cuse I was a kid who like to discover new game and now I don't miss a day playing this game lol if only I knew that time
muddyguard
I actually used to play like 2years or 1 years before but had quitted cuse I was a kid who like to d...
Yup, who would have thought they will give something like that amount of souls before. It was a surprise that time that new players are hoping they will get it even though the event already expired 😄.
lazyboi
Yup, who would have thought they will give something like that amount of souls before. It was a surp...
Ok
Thnx for information 🐱
Ayneed1000ssoolo plesse