Everytime your on the server craps out
Cunty
I ain't even ranked but I'm one of the best.im also very humble and modest
Keep crunching those trophy points and soon you'll beat the top...just know....AM COMING UP TOO!..lol...
Cunty
Everytime your on the server craps out
You too..but when we got matched earlier on it was only six players and I was killing the shit out yo team...lol..but as number seven and eight joined my ping went berserk....hope to catch you on a 3vs3 battle
Pathogen
Let’s go bro
Am trying bruv but according to Cunty the HACKERS and some times high ping got me struggling up the standings...but am coming....slowly but surely...
Cunty
Nanoo has no plans to develop this game further ( I asked) shame because it's a great game except fo...
No wonder y they dont reply back.... Hmmm...its sad tho cause Patho said the same thing about nanoo disowning this game....I guess they're playing with their dark swords in Santorini...lmao... ;)....cause it seems those games are of more interrest than FPS I.O !!!...they losing out cause most of my ppl play battle royals games of ALL genres and types....and we drop a lil sum here and there to support the staff and servers....but now that I heard there will be no future updates....am gonna still play...and annoy the F**K out of Nanoo games until they give this AWESOME GAME A BLEEDY UPPPPPPPDAAAAATE !...lol... Whose with us on this quest?....hit the like button..lol
Lôôkdúçkhúñt
No wonder y they dont reply back.... Hmmm...its sad tho cause Patho said the same thing about nanoo ...
Join me and cunty & others Discord https://discord.gg/NVatXUK