Nhixinhhh
If it's annoying, play another game, which game doesn't have a hacker
hacking is normal in this game, because it's easy to hack and nothing special, play 10 games, 9 matches will be hacked
Nhixinhhh
hacking is normal in this game, because it's easy to hack and nothing special, play 10 games, 9 matc...
Your full of shit ,I've been playing waaaaay longer than you , you repulsive little insect.hacking is relatively new.you have no skill so you need to hack
Oäf
Your full of shit ,I've been playing waaaaay longer than you , you repulsive little insect.hacking i...
Dmm
Nhixinhhh
I just like to hack, because it's fun and easy to win. Are you angry because you die?
Obviously no skill in hacking loser y bother to play trust me even with ur hacks I’ll still win
Oäf
Your full of shit ,I've been playing waaaaay longer than you , you repulsive little insect.hacking i...
Agreed
Oäf
True, That's why we play this game for fun and make new friends not hacking in this game, i wish dev add an anti hack for good!
Childish
True, That's why we play this game for fun and make new friends not hacking in this game, i wish dev...
Yip, I'm pretty sure they could but the devs dont seem interested in this game.no new heroes or maps for a long time now.