Nguyễn Duy
Is the game faulty? The server ping was so high that I couldn't enter the battle. while my internet ...
I was farming in reaper 2 cuz new update thats why u don't see me
Yukio최고의 캐릭터
I was farming in reaper 2 cuz new update thats why u don't see me
Oh it looks like you play a lot of games (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)
Nguyễn Duy
Oh it looks like you play a lot of games (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)
Reaper 2 is in roblox its not a game u can install so total I play 3 games mobile legends and roblox and fps.io
Yukio최고의 캐릭터
Reaper 2 is in roblox its not a game u can install so total I play 3 games mobile legends and roblox...
i only play 2 games clash of clans and fps.io. do you know clash of clans game ? it's very good (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)
Nguyễn Duy
i only play 2 games clash of clans and fps.io. do you know clash of clans game ? it's very good (⁠≧⁠...
Hi can we play together
Yukio최고의 캐릭터
Reaper 2 is in roblox its not a game u can install so total I play 3 games mobile legends and roblox...
How are you so good at using yukio u jump on the pillar or wall like u didn't fall? And its so hard to aim at you when your jumping on wall cuz your high and how is your aim so good and how your psychic
我是愚蠢的
How are you so good at using yukio u jump on the pillar or wall like u didn't fall? And its so hard ...
I kinda copy how wisesand did I met wisesand in this game 3 years ago and that time wisesand yukio was lvl 15 and I didn't even had yukio yet and that's what make yukio my fav char and wisesand always jump while shooting I never met wisesand after 3 years I think I'm best yukio main rn or bt
Yukio최고의 캐릭터
I kinda copy how wisesand did I met wisesand in this game 3 years ago and that time wisesand yukio w...
And I also like characters that have power/element/telekinesis or anything that have that have something other then gun or spray or bomb like scythe I like it alot and also sword like ninja archer astra/sleep ground
U can search on YouTube ulquiorra bleach you'll see
我是愚蠢的
Hi can we play together
Yes Let's play Asia and Asia to meet me