Yukio최고의 캐릭터
It will take 3-4 season if I'm number 3-5 in leaderboard but if I'm number 2 it will take 2 season
Seems very difficult -_-
Nguyễn Duy
Seems very difficult -_-
the more players i lag
Nguyễn Duy
the more players i lag
Do you have any messaging apps?
I'm gonna play other game for a while
Yukio최고의 캐릭터
I use my neighbor's wifi so it's very laggy
Yukio최고의 캐릭터
are you free tomorrow, we will play together
Nguyễn Duy
are you free tomorrow, we will play together
Yes
Nguyễn Duy
Do you have any messaging apps?
I dont
Gamerdedsd
Idc dont lie i play clash of clans several time and i know wtf am talking I dont need your help ...
It was good playing with you ;_; even tho I lost some rounds cuz my heads a bit fuzzy and that sleep ground user was the top 2 best sleep ground user so it was hard let's just say sleep ground counter most heroes if ur playing wall and my ping a bit high since its night most of my yukio ball just go through the body and miss :L and I'm pretty sure I'm top 1 yukio but bc of the ping yukio is very trash :P and I think I'm top 3 sleep ground since I'm very good at it. And my runner is very bad.jk :£
Yukio최고의 캐릭터
It was good playing with you ;_; even tho I lost some rounds cuz my heads a bit fuzzy and that sleep...
My biggest problem in this game is my aim control. Even playing daily I can't get over this problem. It's rare for me to play well, normally my performance drops after a few matches. Can you give me a tip for dealing with bad aim or something?