I'm not showing off I'm I'm just better than you.how many of you have had a qaud kill? How many of you have killed 20 in one game? Tulip and Nguyen are pretty good ,gamersedsd you pretty useless tbh
Bad Diet Cho
I'm not showing off I'm I'm just better than you.how many of you have had a qaud kill? How many of y...
Yukio not tulip stupid auto correct
Bad Diet Cho
Yukio not tulip stupid auto correct
I've been here a very long time.I wish pathogen was still playing even lupy those guys were good
Bad Diet Cho
I'm not showing off I'm I'm just better than you.how many of you have had a qaud kill? How many of y...
Thank
Bad Diet Cho
I've been here a very long time.I wish pathogen was still playing even lupy those guys were good
pathogen he is old, i saw him on facebook and i see he has a very long beard.

I don't know if what I said is true or not :v
Nguyễn Duy
pathogen he is old, i saw him on facebook and i see he has a very long beard. I don't know if w...
He is old , I am old but not as old as him.pathogen was very good. age has nothing to do with anything really
Bad Diet Cho
He is old , I am old but not as old as him.pathogen was very good. age has nothing to do with anythi...
How old are you? The percentage of old people playing games is very helpful but you are one of them, I can't believe it
Bad Diet Cho
I played with pathogen many times. Years ago
Yukio최고의 캐릭터
I played with pathogen many times. Years ago
But I don't think I met lupy lupy I mean I've been playing game game for 3 years already but 7 month ago I kinda stopped cuz bored? But I started playing back and i saw lupy lupy... and bt heroes all mostly maxed before when he was playing with me like 2 years ago? Bt heroes mostly is lvl 10 or 11 highest 12..
Ngl played with most youtubers like TV and others