Great game! I’m loving it so far. I’m on day 244 and as I’ve gone on I’ve found gameplay to be repetitive. NOT BORING, but repetitive. I’d like it if you’d add more game modes. Like a mode where you face only one type of zombie, or pvp mode, where you try to get a higher score than your opponent to win. Anyways fantastic job Nanoo, you’ve made a great game! :)

Don’t know how I’ll get this reward but just in case here is my ID:
96EEB407-F1D5-4E99-8201-E2B26120EB60

E

Here’s my S rank. As for the gameplay review I’m loving it. It great to play a game that doesn’t have an energy requirement built into it. Also you can acquire everything in the game without spending a dime. The developers are very impressive can’t wait to see future updates.

Thank you for this great game! It hooked me up from the start. I'm enjoy almost everything: smooth controls, nice pixelart, fair prices in shop, challenging difficulty. I have a bug - when I'm trying to save my game on cloud it won't sync, and message "failed, try avain or contact support" appears. I hope it will be fixed soon

This game is the best of all time!

Best S+, I’m honest. Yuri is the beast!

got him yesterday thanks to Mr Falcon

Good game.

I love this game

thank you,my ID isE65042DE-D8E5-44E7-A6F9-1D49B97CE3CD
i want give you a bug ,that,is,link to Facebook in game and cancel link in Facebook,but why not can't link Facebook in game again,please repair, thank

S+