[Announcement] v1.2.0 Update Coming Soon

1. Faster attack speed

A new hero skill will be added to increase the attack speed. The skill gets unlocked from level 7 for each hero. As with other skills, it can be leveled up with Essence. Increasing attack speed increases DPS and skill efficiency, leading to more dynamic battles. 

2. Exciting merges

Special merges were overlooked with no special effects in place. v1.2.0 will feature effects for special merges for better gameplay. 

3. More convenience

A tutorial has been added for new users to learn how to play the game easier. Some parts of the game have been altered for easier functionalities.

4. Fairer competition

The ability to cheat by way of repeatedly loading data and playing dungeons has been blocked. We plan to strictly respond to any cheating behaviors from v1.2.0. Even for those who play previous versions will be monitored closely and dealt with for any violating behaviors.

5. More stable gameplay

All the bugs reported so far now have been fixed. Thank you to all who have given us the feedback.

v1.2.0 update will be out soon with new Equipment set to be in v1.3.0

Thank you.

Leave comments by 8/23/2020 and immediately receive 3 Diamonds in Inbox.

In v1.2.0, the difficulty of Secret Dungeons will be changed based on the highest floor reached in Normal Dungeon, not the current dungeon floor.

This means that clearing the Secret Dungeon by cheating will become difficult, and for collecting Nightmare Stones. Also, collecting Nightmare Stones in lower stages easily can no longer be done.

Instead, the overall difficulty will be lowered so that users who play normally will have an easier time clearing Secret Dungeon than before.

It is our hope that Secret Dungeons and Nightmare Dungeons will be more of a challenge where the focus is on battles rather than merging and crafting. It is not our intent for the game to be an idle game where it can be too easy. We strive to make the content not too excessive, but rather let you have a sense of accomplishment with a moderate amount of tension.

NANOO GAMES
In v1.2.0, the difficulty of Secret Dungeons will be changed based on the highest floor reached in N...
It‘s a good idea, but please don‘t base it on the highest floor,
For example here i tried for s loooong time to beat my highest floor, so it would mean i wouldnt be able to beat secret dungeons anymore,
Please bas it on max -10 or so, it will be already hard enough

Thank you ;)
good
Also, we don‘t get any in game advantage by being at a higher stage (we dont idle there), so if nightmare dungeons are based on highest stage, we wouldnt push our max stage anymore,

Maybe boost our heroes based on our max stage ?
Or boost overall rewards more ?
Great!
Killum
It‘s a good idea, but please don‘t base it on the highest floor, For example here i tried for s loo...

Of course, the max floor is too hard. I'm not such an evil person~~ :(

I'm still testing it. I think it will be a method that will be randomly determined between max - 3 ~ max - 15.

It will mainly be decided at max -9 to max -12 and max -3 or max -15 will be determined by low probability. 

I have to consider both super users like you and regular users ... It's very hard. Maybe you think a little bit more difficult than a regular user.

I'm trying my best. If you think 1.2.0 is too difficult, please give us feedback. :)

Killum
Also, we don‘t get any in game advantage by being at a higher stage (we dont idle there), so if nigh...

Advantages of High Stage Records

• ★ More gold
  • More transcendental stones.
  • New monster?

If you're not greedy for gold and ranking, I think you're lacking some advantages. I agree.

I have some ideas to add the advantages of a high record while maintaining the position of production and synthesis. It may be a new content, but I think there will be other small but helpful ones.

Someday I'll post the idea.

Killum
It‘s a good idea, but please don‘t base it on the highest floor, For example here i tried for s loo...

I just did a test with your game data.  It was really hard because of your high stage record.

Maybe it'll be a big challenge for you. But there's also good news.

I found a bug while playing with your data. In the case of buff-type skills, like the shield of light, it is normal when the skill is activated and the cool time starts at the same time. But now it started after the buff-ended.

It's hard to express because I'm not good at English. In short, at 1.2.0, 

Berserker, It's hunting time, Defensive stance, Shield of light. You can use these skills more often. If you increase duration buff-time of these skills. You can maintain these skills in activated almost.

That's what I intended.

Increase the duration of those skills, you'll win. And your hunter and the sorcerer's defenses were too low. This is my fault... Because  focusing on Attack-Point him an advantage... But defense is really important at your level. Especially the hunter! It was too low. It was terrible when the hunter was attacked...

If I Balance only for you. It will be too easy for all users below 10th in the rankings. I really don't want that. I'm sorry, but I have to give you some challenges. But there must be a way. I'll work with you.

Thank you~

NANOO GAMES
I just did a test with your game data.  It was really hard because of your high stage record.Maybe i...
I see this explains alot (cooldown issue)
Yes i have had very bad luck with that hunter gear, so he often takes much damage,
My clear runs for higher stages were big luck (few monsters, no elites, which never happens in secret dungeon),
While playing right now the max secret dungeon i can clear „easily“ is around 124, maybe i could clear up to 130/135, but from 140 i can forget (147 current max)

For max stage in normal dungeon, i don‘t get any gold advantage (except for ads but they are not my source of income)
I can clear up to 124 in idle without dying before 70% of the stage (so good gold/gem income over time) it doesnt matter if i can clear 140 or 160, my idle income won’t get higher,

Same for transcendental stones, if i get 140 or 160 max stage, i won’t change the stage i am farming in nightmare mode cause i would risk to die and loose the nightmare gems,
On the contrary going high in normal mode would mean i will get less entries cause much more dies in secret dungeon,

Maybe we should get some buff accordingly to the max stage,
Or higher level gem drop rate, higher gear tier drop rate,

I know it is a veeeeery hard job to balance the game, but i know you will make a good job ;D
And your english is good i understood everything :)