Got my save back! Some tips to speed up the process. say you need a load in the subject line and include your user device ID,in settings in lobby, explain why you reset or whatever and don't play the level 1 and save, could overwrite. They will say they've removed the load restriction for you. I uninstalled and logged into Google Play games, reinstalled, since I think this handles loading and it gave a load prompt and worked. It took a while but just keep rephrasing and edit inquiries that haven't been responded to so it is very clear, Took a week maybe But I didn't know what they asked for ahead time so it took three inquiries to support. If you can't get to the lobby reinstall and check, I was disconnected from my user ID for a bit but reinstall fixed it, just contact support, unless they say they can't recover it it may be there.
Got my save back! Some tips to speed up the process. say you need a loadcin subject and include your user device ID, explain why you reset or whatever and don't play the level 1andxsave. They will say they've removed the load restriction for you. I uninstalled and logged into goggle play, since I think this handles loading and it gave aload prompt and worked. It took a while but just keep rephrasing and edit inquiries that haven't been responded to so it is very clear, Took a week maybe But I didn't know what theyasked for ahead time so it took three inquiries to support.

Paul! thx for your response! but a start the game again from LVL 1.

Becose a save my game in the last week. i think i loose the saved games.

The best Regards! and thx for your Help!