あきる/AkiRu
If NANOO has not made any changes ... --- - DARK Sword can be acquired at a low chance upon defeat...
That is a very exciting piece of information so far. Akiru, did you actually get a dark item that way? Any tip or information is welcome for a player craving for that kind of unique so some of them maybe/actually be taking notes as of now or saving the pic. Anyway goodluck to them.

Do you have a complete set of Dark items?
sr
Thanks Zigen.You have helped me many times like this and u are quite experienced.Please post your pr...
Sohan, my present condition is still the same as it was in my last post. I'm in the process of collecting stones as of now because of difficulty in progressing on levels. I'm thinking of what unique set to use as my present gear cannot advance properly because of one skill not appropriate on Dark mode. 2 options: buying skill transfer card or change the set I'm using. I have yet to decide, so as of now I'm collecting stones and saving money for limited items.
lazyboi
Sohan, my present condition is still the same as it was in my last post. I'm in the process of colle...
OK Zigen.I have progressed but I still need my dark set to complete the dark mode because I think it is the strongest set.Also I am upgrading my dragon so I have to sacrifice some stones and my power stones are still not enough.

My present condition
lazyboi
That is a very exciting piece of information so far. Akiru, did you actually get a dark item that wa...
I didn't actually get it. It's a past announcement of the dark sword official channel.
If you are interested... ttps://game.nanoo.so/darksword

Also, the dark set is incomplete.
あきる/AkiRu
I didn't actually get it. It's a past announcement of the dark sword official channel. If you are i...
I see, its in the dark sword official channel. I visited it once but didn't make a thorough search on their stuff. That's helpful to people in some way, hope they didn't change anything. By the way thanks for the info.
sr
OK Zigen.I have progressed but I still need my dark set to complete the dark mode because I think it...
Good for you.. for the progress. You're gonna need a lot of stones for the dragon. Upon reaching level 20, 50 stones are required I think. But save the power stones on the primary set that you like cause It's very rare.

Really dropped!
あきる/AkiRu
Really dropped!
Cool :-)
Nice one, but where specifically did you get it? That is real evidence of a drop of unique sword.

Can you post a pic of the actual sword with its stats? Hey Sohan are you seeing this?
lazyboi
Cool :-) Nice one, but where specifically did you get it? That is real evidence of a drop of uniqu...

Dark dungeon LV.98
”Frozen Castle of Death”

For a long time I have not played anything but dark dungeons. (Except for ARENA) Inferno sword has already become Tier +2 !