679 + billion gold ??? I dont think I can ever reach that. Do you even upgrade your weapons or other items? With very strong allies, souls saved and the dragon, newbies will truly drool over them. Can't even believe you actually used power stone on the dragon unless you have a truckload of them. And with almost 6k of souls, I may have completed all unique sets in no time. That's why I'm surprised.

What do you mean Inferno sword becomes Tier +2 ? Do you mean you transcend your sword or what?
lazyboi
679 + billion gold ??? I dont think I can ever reach that. Do you even upgrade your weapons or other...

↑[About a year ago]
Is that so... However, I made it possible with a special battle using + 3000 weapons. I have stockpiling because there are times when the connection does not go well. I have kept my souls after completing the Inferno set. Will it be suspected if it gets stronger?

Transcend...yes, that kind of thing. Compared with the number of power stones, I thought about the difficulty of dropping.

Sohan, I'm sorry I had a talk.
Supplement : Zigen, I apologize for misunderstanding.
lazyboi
Cool :-) Nice one, but where specifically did you get it? That is real evidence of a drop of uniqu...
Yep sign i saw this.It is proof of dark sword drop in frozen castle of death.Thanks to akiru.Now we know that.I will also try to get it in same mode.You should also try it .Let's see what happens.
あきる/AkiRu
↑[About a year ago] Is that so... However, I made it possible with a special battle using + 3000 we...
Sorry for talking? Haha oh yeah, I forgot it's his thread :-)
AkiRu you're reading my mind hehe but no, I won't judge anyone specially if I have no proof. I'm just surprised about..you're not spending that much if you have all that resources and use power stones on the sword instead. Makes me think what is your reason to do so, you can have all the game has to offer.

I know a friend who had been playing this game since it started and it took him more than a year to reach his level of almost 150 so I know it can be done. And another friend using hacking tool made 130 in a few months if I remember it right. So it can be done one way or another. The latter just not have the balls to do it.
sr
Yep sign i saw this.It is proof of dark sword drop in frozen castle of death.Thanks to akiru.Now we ...
Yup thanks to him..... maybe I'll try a few times if the exp. points when I play is kinda generous. Remember he got it at level 98 of dark dungeon and I hope it will not be the case because if that is, then I still have a long way to go cause I'm only at level 65... Goodluck Sohan. I hope you get it first because you need it the most.