lazyboi
Here is another example why good stats make a difference. These two swords of mine are equip level 1...
Yupp.... Thanx...
Well what rewarded to you .. i see first post of this thread. Blue icon.....
Kartik
Yupp.... Thanx... Well what rewarded to you .. i see first post of this thread. Blue icon.....
I was rewarded with 24 hours unlimited stamina but I have no idea why. It's just like free 60 min. experience potion back in those days of the daily gifts. Once you get, it starts the countdown I think.

I am surprised... really and very thankful to Nanoo for giving such gift.
lazyboi
I was rewarded with 24 hours unlimited stamina but I have no idea why. It's just like free 60 min. e...
Lucky bro... Well , are you Zigen...???
Kartik
Lucky bro... Well , are you Zigen...???
Yep he is zigen and from phillipines.
Yup. The name was really Jigen. But I don't mind calling me Zigen. They call me here like that.
sr
Yep he is zigen and from phillipines.
Ok....
I think you Sohan (Mr.SR).. right?? Where are you nowadays...
lazyboi
Yup. The name was really Jigen. But I don't mind calling me Zigen. They call me here like that.
Ohhkk... Jigen
Kartik
Ok.... I think you Sohan (Mr.SR).. right?? Where are you nowadays...
Yepp i am sohan SR because full name is Sohan Rana.Nowadays i am playing game but not regularly.What about you where are you from
Yeah and more importantly, is that your real name Kartik? Or your nickname.. screen-name.. preferred name.. petname? :-)

What do we call you here?
lazyboi
Yeah and more importantly, is that your real name Kartik? Or your nickname.. screen-name.. preferred...
It's my actual name .