sr
Yepp i am sohan SR because full name is Sohan Rana.Nowadays i am playing game but not regularly.Wha...
I'm Indian... I think you too ... Sohan rana..??
Ok Kartik. Btw you'll be surprised, Sohan is actually Indian like yourself. I remember him asking you on an old thread if you are Indian but you didn't reply. If I'm not mistaken, it was in April 17 post.
lazyboi
Ok Kartik. Btw you'll be surprised, Sohan is actually Indian like yourself. I remember him asking yo...
I surprised too.... When he recognized me.. he says "Thnx Kartik.. by the way are you Indian".. I confirmed 2nd time when he talk about his name :-):-):-) well Jigen how you remember this... Even just few days ago I got friend behind name "lazyboi" . I mean it's not fair ... :-):-):-)
Kartik
I surprised too.... When he recognized me.. he says "Thnx Kartik.. by the way are you Indian&qu...
Is that so... what a coincidence. There must be a lot of lazy people in the world these days hahaha. Well it was just a month ago so I still remember. I don't know why Sohan asked you if you're Indian. Maybe he had a friend with the same name as yours that's why he's familiar with it. Amazing it is. Life is full of mysteries, like the shop here in Dark sword, unpredictable.
Ramu Kumar
lazyboi
Is that so... what a coincidence. There must be a lot of lazy people in the world these days hahaha...
Okk jigen i asked him that because kartik looks like an indian name.Indian names are unique.Kartik should know that...
Jigen bro what's is this rewarded?
Rewarded ther is any options to donate souls ?
manu thaku
Jigen bro what's is this rewarded?
Haha WTF, a year old post is suddenly alive 😅.
I didn't know what's it for bro but if they give then I appreciate and be thankful.
And you can't donate souls
How?