Tanatos
Frozen castle of death ? What is it? The dark dongeon where there are specials monsters and ice drag...
Yes Frozen Castle of Death is the only level in Dark dungeon that a Dark sword will possibly drop. It has unique monsters than normal and ice dragon at the end (very hard). How it works, we don't know exactly. It just randomly appear once in a while after playing extensively in the dark dungeon. That level comes at you very rare so you must be prepared at all times and finish the level convincingly to even get a chance of a drop. I have been there a number of times but not lucky so far to get a drop.
Tanatos
Frozen castle of death ? What is it? The dark dongeon where there are specials monsters and ice drag...
That was my foolishness.... It just drops and I loose it . I have no any dark stones with me . But what I got an another dark slayer by combine. Just combine again with blizzard sword that converts into blue sword which I already show you. But surprisingly skill set of sword is totally identical with my berserker sword....(-_-)(-_-)
Sorry, I couldn't take that picture of dark slayer. Dark sword drops only 7 % chance possibilities. That's a secret which never talked. But my tip is clear frozen castle of death with 3 stars always. Just observe dark sword is in just ice dragon. Always drops last..........
Wait ... 7% droprate while being in ice castle? You are sure?
Seems pretty much no?
Kartik
Sorry, I couldn't take that picture of dark slayer. Dark sword drops only 7 % chance possibilities. ...
Where did you learn that secret of 7% Kartik ??
Tanatos
Wait ... 7% droprate while being in ice castle? You are sure? Seems pretty much no?
I means very low chances to get it. Even there is whole lot about dark set secret which wasn't found now . You got dark ring or amulet not sure when you loose certain amount of gold in arena. Armors drops in dark difficulty. These was only about dark set bcoz that thread was about mega update. When dark set just released.... Now Nanoo site is changed . I unable to find that thread.......
sr
Where did you learn that secret of 7% Kartik ??
Ahh Sohan the thing that Kartik was saying was the percentage of Dark items that you can get through different places, scenarios and/or ways of getting each individual pieces of Dark items. If you could remember our old friend AkiRu, he already posted this same information way back months ago in your thread in a more detailed manner.

I will find it again for you if you have already forgotten all about it. But he sure is (AkiRu) very helpful in bringing that information to us. I just hope he comes back.
Tanatos
Wait ... 7% droprate while being in ice castle? You are sure? Seems pretty much no?
Not very high for someone with high expectation. Thats equal to thousand of rounds in dark dungeon before you can get one. I'm talking about the chance. Luck and act of God can only help you with this.
Kartik
That was my foolishness.... It just drops and I loose it . I have no any dark stones with me . But w...
Kartik it dropped on you and you lost it? The dark sword in dark dungeon?

Oh my God.... but.. but.. but how?????? When it drops, its supposed to be in your "inventory"cause it only drops after you kill the ice dragon. How the hell would you loose it? I'm confused. Did you ACCIDENTALLY sell it or combined it with something? It's a treasure of somekind cause we have been searching for ages.

Farming in level 2.10 of inferno...
Only 18 games this morning ...
I was "a little bit" lucky i think 😂😂😂😂😂
The shoulders doesn't have good stats...
But the amulet... WTF it's perfect 😀