lazyboi
Kartik it dropped on you and you lost it? The dark sword in dark dungeon? Oh my God.... but.. bu...
That's stupidity comes from skill set. I was impressed badly by first arena battle. My first opponent was a dark set... That was superb impressive . I am proud for him. When first time I got dark sword that is still with me now,
I was quite unhappy with. Because I want Dark hole and bloody kiss or skills that suits to dark set. I was upset when use Meteor storm I feel like I have Inferno . Also lightning storm feels like lightning set. But when I got berserker sword through combine, I stop to play with combine to get another dream sword. Now I prefer current dark slayer bcoz sometimes just combat style matters. Also you and sohan appreciate I forget about hunt.
That's why I suggest to don't hunt by sell or combine method. I enjoys myself and improve my battle style by my dream slayer......
Kartik
That's stupidity comes from skill set. I was impressed badly by first arena battle. My first opponen...
For me I just prefer skills that deal more damage. I don't mind getting skills that isn't what is supposed to be in a particular set. I just don't like a sword that's all buff. My Lightning set is not perfect but it can do most of the job for hunting. If it's going to be used in arena the skill has to be changed. That's why I want to have 2 active sets at least. If I'm not satisfied then I may change the skill set. Yes different battle play styles can give you a win depending on skills utilized for play.
lazyboi
For me I just prefer skills that deal more damage. I don't mind getting skills that isn't what is su...
Okk guys please tell me your arena rankings
Jigen and kartik both...
lazyboi
For me I just prefer skills that deal more damage. I don't mind getting skills that isn't what is su...
By the way, this thread will cross the limits.... I think...😆
Kartik
By the way, this thread will cross the limits.... I think...😆
Ahaha Yes bro I think we should stop here. 😅

Sohan we'll post in another thread