Power of inferno

My favourite inferno sword.Mostly i like infinity shield skill therefore i upgraded it to level 2...
Hey how is it going these days. I haven't seen you for a long while. :-)
lazyboi
Hey how is it going these days. I haven't seen you for a long while. :-)
Hii Zigen I was busy in exams.I was not playing much.
What are you doing nowadays...
sr
Hii Zigen I was busy in exams.I was not playing much. What are you doing nowadays...
Now warrior is back!!! He will slash the game now. Most powerful unique sword . Is it your first sword Sohan?? I must say it definitely increase your stats...:-)
sr
Hii Zigen I was busy in exams.I was not playing much. What are you doing nowadays...
I see.. that's why you're so busy. The forum is quiet without you. Well it's good to see you again. I'm working for now. I need money to finish my studies. But I have some time to play once in a while. Yes Kartik he is back.

I'm still searching for that elusive sword like you do :-) who will be 1st to get it.
Did you try already the sequel to this game? I mean Dark sword 2.
Kartik
Now warrior is back!!! He will slash the game now. Most powerful unique sword . Is it your first swo...
Yupp that is my first sword and now that i am back i'll play much and try to complete my dark set.Unfortulately i have to sell this sword when i get a dark one but it is worth it ....
Kartik how r u
Post your current status.
lazyboi
I see.. that's why you're so busy. The forum is quiet without you. Well it's good to see you again. ...
Thanks Jigen..
What elusive sword are u talking about??
Anyway i tried dark sword 2 and didn't like it much so i prefer the classic one..
sr
Yupp that is my first sword and now that i am back i'll play much and try to complete my dark set.Un...
Are you kidding? Look at that dream sword yaar.....
Well you played with inferno .
Kartik
Are you kidding? Look at that dream sword yaar..... Well you played with inferno .
Nope i m not kidding..
I have already played too much from this sword now i want my one and only dark sword.I am waiting for it for a long time...
sr
Thanks Jigen.. What elusive sword are u talking about?? Anyway i tried dark sword 2 and didn't li...
Sohan what I'm talking about is a Dark sword. I'm still trying to get a more decent one if possible. All other parts of the set is magnificent except the sword. For the meantime I'm using my lightning set for the daily rounds. I just hope you won't sell the inferno sword. It has been with you for the longest time and have upgraded a skill in it. Can it just become a collectible item so you can have a full inferno set?

I haven't played DS2 yet but I have seen the gameplay. For me, the reason this game is better is because of the items that you can get. It has a variety of weapons/armors to choose from and I love surprises especially coming from the shop. 🤗