lazyboi
I see.. that's why you're so busy. The forum is quiet without you. Well it's good to see you again. ...
I'm too suffer from their struggling days. Couldn't play simultaneously... Earn to get:-):-)
Hi, you said that you both are farming for a nice dark sword. But, the inferno sword on the first post have insane stats and insane upgrade (ok you can transfer upgrade but not the stats! )
So why do you want a dark sword? Do it has better stats than other stats? Or it is for complete dark set?
Tanatos
Hi, you said that you both are farming for a nice dark sword. But, the inferno sword on the first po...
I want dark sword because i want to complete dark set.It is the only one set i prefer and want over any other set..
I dont want another set...
sr
I want dark sword because i want to complete dark set.It is the only one set i prefer and want over ...
For it's look? Because the set bonus (7% chance to one shot monster) is not really strong right?
Tanatos
For it's look? Because the set bonus (7% chance to one shot monster) is not really strong right?
Yupp its look is much better but it also gives additional 20% atk in every stage as it has dark attribute.Even the game 's name is dark sword.....