lazyboi
Here is a sample of a drop of an inferno item. It really happens 😊

I already get one but i get this one from darkdungeon,as of now i never get unique from normal battle hahH
Bernard
I already get one but i get this one from darkdungeon,as of now i never get unique from normal battl...

If you're not getting anything from inferno mode then it seems you're not playing enough. It takes time and lots of stamina for you to get one because it's rare. For me that area has better chances than dark dungeon because it only takes 1 stamina. Try farming in inferno mode 8-10 to 10-10 so you can earn gold and experience points at the same time while not losing so much healing potions.

This inferno amulet was acquired at level 9-10 while the helm was at 10-10. Item drops are random and not exactly the same item as in the level mentioned. So goodluck.

By the way what country are you from?
lazyboi
If you're not getting anything from inferno mode then it seems you're not playing enough. It takes t...
Tnx bro im from philippines ,But i work in ah cruise ship soo i can go when ever our boat go hehehe enjoying the world
lazyboi
If you're not getting anything from inferno mode then it seems you're not playing enough. It takes t...
How about you ,buddy ?which country u from
Ahaha kababayan pla kita. Pamilyar ksi ang pangalan na yan satin kya naitanong ko. Nagbakasakali laang 😅. Buti may oras ka pang maglaro. Ang alam ko, kayod marino pag dyan sa barko. Ok nmn pla at nag eenjoy ka.

Pero totoo ung cnabi ko. Oras lng tlga ang kailangan mo at makkumpleto mo un.
Bernard
How about you ,buddy ?which country u from
Congratulations bro. Jigen is from Philippines too...:-)😁
lazyboi
Ahaha kababayan pla kita. Pamilyar ksi ang pangalan na yan satin kya naitanong ko. Nagbakasakali laa...
Hahaha mabuhay mga pinoy d2 hahaha ayos
Kartik
Wow
Kartik
Kartik I greeted my countryman in our native language to know where I'm from 😄😄. I just said the name is familiar in our country that's why I have taken the chance to ask out of curiosity. And it's a surprise. Good thing he can speak in english cause some players from my country can't speak well so they don't bother to post nor read. Anyway I will still use english to communicate and will only use our language if it's necessary or the person I'm talking to have difficulty in conversing in english.

And by the way Bernard, Kartik is a friend from India. I hope we can talk this way so he could understand also what we're discussing so as to give him some degree of courtesy. But in some cases that requires our language, then it will not be a problem at all. You can use it 👍
lazyboi
Kartik I greeted my countryman in our native language to know where I'm from 😄😄. I just said the nam...

Atlast ive got one hahahaha, i have alot of indian co workers here in our ship,thats nice