Hayun! Nadale mo pre 😄 At last you got one and it's a inferno amulet, the one you need. Just continue playing and you will get the rest of the set.
lazyboi
Hayun! Nadale mo pre 😄 At last you got one and it's a inferno amulet, the one you need. Just continu...
Oo nga e ang dami mo palang set ,tyaga pa hahahahelm and ring n pjg jupang ko
lazyboi
Kartik I greeted my countryman in our native language to know where I'm from 😄😄. I just said the nam...
Hey...... That's the same case happens with Sohan and me. We recognized our native by their name in general....:-):-)
By the way, I have an question. In which language you communicate with Mr. Bernard? Does it Philipino?
As much I know , Philippines is very beautiful country with cultural diversity. So many language..❤️
Bernard
Atlast ive got one hahahaha, i have alot of indian co workers here in our ship,thats nice
So nice of you. After all we are Asian. By the way I got two....:-):-)
Kartik
Hey...... That's the same case happens with Sohan and me. We recognized our native by their name in ...
Yes bro, it happens but in rare cases. Many players do not use their real names in games as to not associate it with their other game accounts or social media accounts. That's why it comes as a surprise to even find one 😊.

About the language yeah it's Pilipino without the "h" in formal name as standard language used nationwide to communicate. But here in our capital and neighboring regions we call it Tagalog because we've been accustomed to it ever since. And yes we have so many native languages (dialects) by regions cause of so many island archipelago with different cultures.

No doubt about it, we have so many beautiful places but the places that was really famous for now is the beaches because lots of it is being developed for tourists. It's not really surprising cause we have so many islands 😅
lazyboi
Yes bro, it happens but in rare cases. Many players do not use their real names in games as to not a...
Yup... I was right!!🤗 Well, we have lot of similarities. And sorry for , that's was "Pilipino".:-):-)
Bernard
Oo nga e ang dami mo palang set ,tyaga pa hahahahelm and ring n pjg jupang ko

Nasa akin nang lahat ang unique sets pre, nakuha ko nang lahat at kumpleto na. I have it all. The only one that I am seeking is a dark sword with better options and skills. But I am having a hard time in the shop so until now I'm still hopeful if it ever comes. Ang problema sa dark dungeon lang un makukuha pa kaso sobrang hirap nman makalampas sa Frozen castle of death. 😩
lazyboi
Nasa akin nang lahat ang unique sets pre, nakuha ko nang lahat at kumpleto na. I have it all. The on...

One ring and it will ganna be the bezt hahahaha
lazyboi
Nasa akin nang lahat ang unique sets pre, nakuha ko nang lahat at kumpleto na. I have it all. The on...
Pa swertehan lng tlga sa dark ung jhe d2 utol ko un seens low lvl pa sya nakakuha na sya ng dark sword sa dungeon good stat and skill hahaha
Ahh ok kapatid mo pla ung Jhe. Swerte nman at nakakuha sya. Pinakamahirap sa lahat ung dark items. Matagal makumpleto, kya sa shop tlaga pag asa nya 😄. Hndi tulad dati, madali lang tska araw2x ang soul gifts. Ngayun tag tipid kya napapansin ko ang taas na ng level ng bagong players pero wla pa ni isang kumpletong set. Swerte na lang at nakakuha ka agad ng inferno sword, yung ibang parts madali ng mkuha. Ung inferno helm mo ok na ang stats.

Pwede bng makita ung inferno sword mo? Ok lng ba?