Kartik
" A Very HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS " !!!! Nice to hear you Sohan...:-):-) About the age?? Well ,...
Ohh.. good to know you're okay Kartik. You haven't posted in while (about a month) so I thought you were sick or got married and living a happy life or something like that 😊. I'm glad you're fine and doing well.
sr
Bro whats your arena rankings?? I m around 900 something....

Sohan this is the current state of affairs of my arena ranking or present situation as of today I posted this.

It may change soon cause I am saving enough gold for upgrades and I need about half a billion gold or more to use all of my resources.
lazyboi
Ohh.. good to know you're okay Kartik. You haven't posted in while (about a month) so I thought you ...
Ahh...😆 Actually this phone makes me alone for dayes.. bcoz my dad kept along with him... Anyways, I think you never played arena yet!!! Do you?? Or may be you promise someone so?? :-):-)
sr
Happy new year kartik Good to see u New year specials were best and full of fun and enjoyment...
Full of enjoyment !!! Hmm... Well , just I have a question , are you single??? Just the fact. Bcoz have doubt so...:-):-)
Kartik
Full of enjoyment !!! Hmm... Well , just I have a question , are you single??? Just the fact. Bcoz h...
Nope recently I got in long distance relationship...
But I still can't believe it...
What about u brother
Kartik
Ahh...😆 Actually this phone makes me alone for dayes.. bcoz my dad kept along with him... Anyways, I...
Ahhh I see your father have your phone.. or his phone 😁.
Whatever, it's not comfortable not having a phone to use cause it's already a part of our lives so I feel you bro, having no phone to use in a month.

In the arena, actually I played some rounds in an old account in early 2017 but was so pissed and annoyed because there were so many cheaters that time and played only to lose almost all rounds. So I stopped it and created a new character w/o even touching the arena. It's not because of a promise or something, I was simply annoyed that time cause there is nothing I can do... even the admins. I think Sohan knew about it too. There were so many complaints.
lazyboi
Ahhh I see your father have your phone.. or his phone 😁. Whatever, it's not comfortable not having...
Ohh yes jigen is right even the legendary akiru admitted it
By the way jigen are u single or .....
sr
Nope recently I got in long distance relationship... But I still can't believe it... What about u ...

Awesome....😲 At least you have!!! I'm still single. I mean never hang in relationship. Till now!! I think girls are no more interested in me nowadays.Hahaha..:-):-):-)
lazyboi
Ahhh I see your father have your phone.. or his phone 😁. Whatever, it's not comfortable not having...
Yehh... Only dude will understand....😢 " No!!! For phone ".. dad said. Because my siblings constantly stick to it. And I'm youngest . May be they don't want lazy son...
Kartik
Awesome....😲 At least you have!!! I'm still single. I mean never hang in relationship. Till now!! I ...
Don't worry brother its all about luck and time
What's yours will find your way...
Good luck for that.....