DARK SR
Ohh yes jigen is right even the legendary akiru admitted it By the way jigen are u single or .....
Yes Sohan, I'm single and enjoying life. I'm dating someone but I can't call it "in a relationship" for now cause were only starting.

Guys I noticed something strange in my drop rate. I haven't got any unique drops of inferno, more than a month even if playing for so long. Even legendary items have been missing for quite some time. It's looking like they become extinct in me 😞
I don't know what is happening.
Hey Kartik, isn't phones in India budget friendly? I mean it's cheaper than anywhere in the region especially 2nd hand ones. It may solve your problem if you can get one yourself instead of parents giving you one cause they know they can take it away anytime they want. Unless of course you did something to make them angry 😁
lazyboi
Hey Kartik, isn't phones in India budget friendly? I mean it's cheaper than anywhere in the region e...
Ohhkk , you make me jealous Jigen !!! Well, I have similar plans . How about you?? Did someone shout when ask for phone in your family???
And yes , shop issue must be boring nowadays. I mean even nanoo have no answer.
lazyboi
Yes Sohan, I'm single and enjoying life. I'm dating someone but I can't call it "in a relations...
Yupp brother this thing is happening to me too
I haven't got any unique drop for so long time
But I have got more than enough legendary drops
I don't know what is this...
Kartik
Ohhkk , you make me jealous Jigen !!! Well, I have similar plans . How about you?? Did someone shout...
No one shouts in our family asking for his/her phone cause each and everyone of us have our own. They only do that if they are busy and are asking to get their phone in their room but otherwise, there is nothing else to shout about.

So Kartik if you can get a part time job at summer or vacation time, you can save enough money to buy a phone yourself so you won't be without one when you needed it the most.
DARK SR
Yupp brother this thing is happening to me too I haven't got any unique drop for so long time But ...
It maybe the programming of the game or something like that when you reach a certain level of your character. It's only recently but I hope it's not forever cause I want to get one unique from time to time even if it's not a sword.

Hey Sohan why don't you change the picture of your avatar. I mean the small pic/icon beside your name? So we can distinguish you well 😁
lazyboi
No one shouts in our family asking for his/her phone cause each and everyone of us have our own. The...
That's really been nice man. But only problem is , I don't want to be hijacked by it... That will impact especially when parent expected from you so. I'm lot sticky one , so will stick to phone everytime. Thank god , I have not stick chats (no girlfriend)...😁
In india shouting for mobile is common. My siblings have own phones but they dont like to see us happy .In india most of the sibling are in same situation
lazyboi
No one shouts in our family asking for his/her phone cause each and everyone of us have our own. The...
It is very difficult to find a job in india .because of competition. All jobs required some bribe