Tanatos
You didn't understood me well ^^ I didn't say that he is doing arena with auto play and auto skill...
After which level tier 16 item are available ??? Please answer
noor
After which level tier 16 item are available ??? Please answer
Tier 16 equipment (unique items) can be acquired at the shop even at level 1 provided you have enough souls to draw items. It can also be acquired starting in inferno mode and beyond if you are patient enough on drops, which is insanely hard to get.
What Lowest equipments required for killing the dark dragon in normal mode ?
I am trying from 1 month not getting a single good weapon .
Can we get wings by drawing in shop
manu thaku
What Lowest equipments required for killing the dark dragon in normal mode ? I am trying from 1 mon...
A Tier 5 epic or legendary sword is enough to kill the dragon in normal mode. All depends on the upgrade. Includes armor and accessories upgraded as well. If luck is on your side, you can draw a unique item in the shop but it takes time. Sometimes getting a unique sword takes more than a month when drawing in shop. You can also get a unique sword in drops once you reach inferno mode difficulty.
manu thaku
Can we get wings by drawing in shop
Yes you can get inferno wings or holy wings in the shop. It's the primary source for getting a wing.
Wings can be got by drawing in shop at any level ?
And add both screen shots
manu thaku
Wings can be got by drawing in shop at any level ?
Yes.. at any level you can get a holy or inferno wings but it's not easy. It depends on luck and may require some time before you can acquire one. Several people got it 1st before other unique items while others are the opposite. It will come, only if you have patience.
Why you good players dont use berserker set ?