I use my Berserker set but not often and only in game stages. The problem is the options. If you can see the stats of a berserker and compare it with other unique swords like inferno, lightning or dark, they have 8 options versus the berserker and blizzard with 7 options. What's more the value of stats differ because they have higher stats (400 max) than berserker and blizzard (300 max). Also the Critical hits and attack speeds are better which is why most people prefer those 3 level 50 equip items. Although Berserker set has excellent set effect, other people may see it insufficient just like a legendary sword when using it in arena where better stats matter.
I belongs from India . What about you .
Tell me about dark dungeon. Because when i played it just look like simple stages but very long .
What is its benefits?
It shows getting a dark sword or power stone but not got it when cleared the boss ?
manu thaku
It shows getting a dark sword or power stone but not got it when cleared the boss ?
There is a certain stage in Dark Dungeon that is very different than the others and is called Frozen castle of Death with very large monsters. That stage is quite difficult and the only place that is possible to get a Dark sword. Kill the Ice dragon and the sword may drop by chance. Power stones can also be acquired in dark dungeon at rare times. Best chance is to finish every stage with 3 stars.
How to change forum DP image ?
Any other games you play
Tanatos
Yes I finaly got inferno wings... But no inferno sword, and even no unique sword. But for arena, whe...

Yes boss ! It's much tricky to defeat. Needs more courage (i.e. game controls bcuz arena lacks mostly). But yes dream complete. Finally won . Where are you bro??
Show me your collections!!🙂🙂
Kartik
How about yourself ??
Maybe what he meant by show your collections was to show your inventory bro 😄