Hey ikrus share your unique swords option and skills . And lazyboi i want to know how to gold in millions
I am not able to collect that much gold
NIGHT GUES
Hey ikrus share your unique swords option and skills . And lazyboi i want to know how to gold in mil...
Reach dark mode there is only gold but very less times equipment drops and u can get 42k coins in ads for free
NIGHT GUES
Hey ikrus share your unique swords option and skills . And lazyboi i want to know how to gold in mil...
Play inferno mode stages 9-10 or 10-10 so you can get 16k to 18k gold total from selling items and additional gold from the round.
M M A is also right, entering dark mode will give plenty of gold per round but with less drops.
Another way is to play 24hr stamina for unlimited play time for gold and other resources. 10m+ is a guarantee with use on later stages (inferno mode).
NIGHT GUES

Here it is
Ikrus
Here it is ....
It has a strong damage status see the critical hit rate and damage also the strenght
lazyboi
Play inferno mode stages 9-10 or 10-10 so you can get 16k to 18k gold total from selling items and a...
Lazyboi I collect 50% of my total gold from ads hehe
Ikrus
Your swords has excellent stats πŸ‘
Hmm.. your inferno sword had some similarities to mine πŸ˜„
Last week i collected a lot of souls through ads (first setted alarm of 2 hrs in repeat mode)..each day at least 20 souls.....completed my berserker set (i had shldr+ring+helm previously)....with holy wings...when it got completed i simply started my clash in soul tower...getting more than 200 souls.....than got inferno through draw....

A lot of stresssπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ...

Now its finally getting interesting.....πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘½πŸ‘Ύ
Ikrus
Last week i collected a lot of souls through ads (first setted alarm of 2 hrs in repeat mode)..each ...
Can I see ur berserker set
M M A
Lazyboi I collect 50% of my total gold from ads hehe
Ahh ok... how did you increase gold in ads? Did you unlock a treasure chest for it?