Ikrus
Last week i collected a lot of souls through ads (first setted alarm of 2 hrs in repeat mode)..each ...
He has already completed berserker ser good !!
No I didn't have got any treasure for gold increase in ads but I watch daily 100 and above ads
Just in two days by continuous playing I collected 8.4M gold
M M A
😱😱my ads are still not coming
Ikrus
Last week i collected a lot of souls through ads (first setted alarm of 2 hrs in repeat mode)..each ...
Good thing your draws are lucky this time because if not, a lot of frustration and swearing will come in 😅.
You did well.. the hardships , sacrifices and stress comes along with completing a set. My 1st full equipment is Lightning set and it took me 4 months 😥

I think you're the 1st one in the group to complete a unique set . You have a full set to fight monsters in Dark mode now so you can proceed. WHO WILL BE NEXT?
M M A
Hahaha WTF... really? I never collected that kind of gold in ads. I simply click when I'm in the mood to open the game. I might be just so lazy 😄
NIGHT GUES
He has already completed berserker ser good !!
Same with me bro.. my ads is not coming today. It sucks cause I need just 180 souls to start up the inferno set.

I also noticed the berserker full set of Ikrus. When you look at the icons above the holy wings it's all in dark blue color. That is an indication of a full unique set of berserker. I have one (full set) too that's why I know it.
lazyboi
Same with me bro.. my ads is not coming today. It sucks cause I need just 180 souls to start up the ...
Hey jigen !! Holy wings alzo required for completion of berserker set?
NIGHT GUES
Hey jigen !! Holy wings alzo required for completion of berserker set?
No.. not necessarily cause it will not have a special effect on berserker set like inferno wings do to inferno set which gives life regen. Holy wings is just a normal accessory.. that's all 👍.
Today won 3 maches in arena with 70 hp with having both stats triple then me 😂😂😂. I used scrolling and jump scroll till skill charge my kill are better i kill my oponent faster because of low colldown