lazyboi
Bro, the collecting of items is finished if we summarize everything here 😁. All I'm saying is.. if i...
Jigen , I saw your collections ! May be u are at lv. 76 in dark dungeon , but you currently more senior (lv. 123) . I know massive upgrades ,gold & souls , treasures and what not !
Oh dear , how can you consider yourself weak then? And weaker than me ? Not possible !! I would love to be from ur side than opponent instead..😁 And Yes , I also want to change my gear. Same to u...
Boss , what a sword !! I'm jealous. I can't get the hurt after loosing such item . Feel sad for u jigen . Lot tough to get again even having similar stats n skill set !!
By the way , what happend after combine?
Kartik
Boss , what a sword !! I'm jealous. I can't get the hurt after loosing such item . Feel sad for u ji...
Yes I know it's already been done and can't do anything about it. Still after this time, I can't get over it. I miss the sword.
Oh well.. life goes on and continue with what you have. Got a good lightning sword with me so it's not all that bad.

And also the result of that combine is another lightning sword haha omg. My character is very attractive to lightning pieces I would say. I got 5 lightning swords in total 😅

Jigen , please have a look here !

Finally I'm done ...:-):-)
Whoaa 😲 Wtf! Is that really our friend or someone with the same name?
Haha you finally did it. You should have posted the whole picture so we can see if his stats has changed since then. You crushed him congrats.
lazyboi
Whoaa 😲 Wtf! Is that really our friend or someone with the same name? Haha you finally did it. You...
Of course I can upload original. But then , what I get in return ?
Kartik
Of course I can upload original. But then , what I get in return ?
Haha I thought it was free 😆.
Hmm.. ok maybe you can just show his (Tanatos) stats only and edit yours by using drawing pen or some sort of decoration to hide yours instead. Good?
My post with the collection was gone and also the pic of the cheater yasin here. Must have been accidentally removed for it be suspected of cheating. Maybe they didn't know mine was created year 2017 or just surprised that I have it all with those resources. This was possible if you created yours a long time ago with the daily gifts and rewards but in present times, it was close to impossible.
lazyboi
Haha I thought it was free 😆. Hmm.. ok maybe you can just show his (Tanatos) stats only and edit y...

That was challenging battle...
lazyboi
My post with the collection was gone and also the pic of the cheater yasin here. Must have been acci...

Ahh.... May be it's easier to remove particular post rather than player itself !

I want combine a inferno amulet with lightning coz I have already one inferno amulet. But not ready for that . Don't want to loose...👆