Kartik
Ahh.... May be it's easier to remove particular post rather than player itself ! I want combine ...
Ahh.. that's a nice amulet. I woudn't let it go also.
Yes it's easier to delete the pic, but nevermind 😄, I will just repost it again some other time.
His stats didn't change much (Tanatos) after that time. I hope he's around somehow.
lazyboi
Ahh.. that's a nice amulet. I woudn't let it go also. Yes it's easier to delete the pic, but never...
Thosa are actually use hack versions available as apk. But I just always feel an outrage for that. That's why never play arena mission with them. There is player named " your boss " complaints about those who are "infernos with wings" but shocked was cheater himself !! 🤣
Kartik
Thosa are actually use hack versions available as apk. But I just always feel an outrage for that. T...
He is a stupid attention seeking cheater. He's complaining because there is a much better cheater than him whom he can't defeat 😅.
This is the only problem in this game. From the very start, Nanoo should have found a way to ban modded apk users from accessing the arena.
lazyboi
He is a stupid attention seeking cheater. He's complaining because there is a much better cheater th...
True. By the way , aren't you curious about next update . Of course whenever it will. But eagerly waiting. Hope that will solve much more !!
Oh man, I got lighting sword only, but I have from the same set the necklace and the ring. I used the lighting shoulder for combination and I obtained inferno shoulder... I'm wasting millions of souls and I'm starting to believe that I'll never going to get the God blessed inferno sword
SJNZJSNZ
Meliodas
Oh man, I got lighting sword only, but I have from the same set the necklace and the ring. I used th...

Play non-stop in inferno mode or dark mode and it will come. I thought I wouldn't get an inferno sword on drops but I did. I got it at last but it took years to get it (drops). I believe at some point of playing in those modes, a player can get one for sure. Many players got it also on different times and chances. So don't give up.

This was my first completed or full set and was used for more than 2 years. I only changed gears because I want to experience using other sets but this was my favorite.
Kartik
True. By the way , aren't you curious about next update . Of course whenever it will. But eagerly wa...
Yes bro I'm also curious about the next update.. if it ever comes. I'm interested in the new wings or full set or set of stages. Whatever that will be. I'm with you.
lazyboi
Play non-stop in inferno mode or dark mode and it will come. I thought I wouldn't get an inferno swo...
Amazing Lightning Set !!
I never got unique sword in drops except dark dungeon. But nice to hear from u that still have chances....

Well, Which set u will prefer then ??
Kartik
Amazing Lightning Set !! I never got unique sword in drops except dark dungeon. But nice to hear f...
I prefer this one today (Lightning set) cause it has given me the best selection of skills and stats. It's so fun to use because it was so fast.
If ever I have edited one my inferno swords then, maybe I will choose that set. Depending on the outcome of stats resets and change of skill set. Maybe I will.