Lucky days came monsters have done friendship with me new unique
πŸ˜…u r not the only one. Wel all have tried somehow the same thing and got only dissatisfaction. πŸ˜…well for u i will share some ss.
NIGHT GUES
Lucky days came monsters have done friendship with me new unique
πŸ˜‰today u luck is on firing moood. Grab the max. Benefit

Now what the hell happened during my luck soul reward taking 1000 min
NIGHT GUES
Now what the hell happened during my luck soul reward taking 1000 min
It must be the time left on your luck before it expires πŸ˜….
Maybe It will correct after restarting the phone or game so relax bro.
lazyboi
It must be the time left on your luck before it expires πŸ˜…. Maybe It will correct after restarting ...
It was still same time 😒😒😒
lazyboi
It must be the time left on your luck before it expires πŸ˜…. Maybe It will correct after restarting ...
And this time again starting without givinh the chance i think it is because of time changing because my phone was switched off and its date become inaccurate but after correcting time it was still same and my daily raid system was also changed i get it earlier then that time
NIGHT GUES
And this time again starting without givinh the chance i think it is because of time changing becaus...
Something might have been changed to system time so you're getting earlier raids than before. But don't worry, cause to my understanding, the daily raid's time schedule really change once a month. I am just curious if your free soul timer is back to normal, cause if not, you may have to contact Nanoo for a solution.
lazyboi
Something might have been changed to system time so you're getting earlier raids than before. But do...
Can you contact them with my side or tell me any website on which i can ask them this question without any login
NIGHT GUES
Can you contact them with my side or tell me any website on which i can ask them this question witho...
Manu I cannot contact Nanoo on this problem because of the following reasons:
1. they will ask for your Game ID on your phone which have the problem
2. you must provide a working email cause they will contact you through this.
3. You have to provide details of the bug or problem (may include screenshots) and fill out the information required. Or if you want inquiry, state your question.

I cannot provide this cause it is personal and they may check your phone for issues which I don't have.

But here is the link /website of Nanoo just in case you don't want to log-in or whatever.

https://www.playnanoo.com/en/games/detail?package=com.nanoo.darksword

Go to the bottom of the page and search for 'HELP DESK'
Click help and provide the necessary information required about the problem.
After you finish all required info, just click SAVE button and wait a day or 2 for a reply by Nanoo. I hope this helps you.