lazyboi
Why? How about other email that you use on other games like clash of clans, can it work? Why can't y...
I having no email id just my father and sister have they didnt allow me to use emails . Dont know why they didn't allow me to use .
NIGHT GUES
I having no email id just my father and sister have they didnt allow me to use emails . Dont know wh...
What the f*ck 😲. That's bullshit. Did they say any reason why you are forbidden to do so?
If that is your own phone you can create an email secretly and just delete your activity in the browser afterwards. Also you can ask a friend or neighbor to help you open an email in their house for a one time use so you can read a reply.

You have to find a way to create an email or borrow one because your problem in the game won't be solved unless you contact Nanoo for a solution. Your problem is a technical issue and Nanoo have the answer.
NIGHT GUES
I having no email id just my father and sister have they didnt allow me to use emails . Dont know wh...
😦what!!! Sorry evryone from 2 day my net was not working.
Night gues u should arrange any how one email id. Its important to keep your account back.
lazyboi
What the f*ck 😲. That's bullshit. Did they say any reason why you are forbidden to do so? If that ...
Didnt give reason but i will use till Monday because i am going to my grand parents home i will do it with my uncle id 😑😑lets see what happens
NIGHT GUES
Didnt give reason but i will use till Monday because i am going to my grand parents home i will do i...
I wish something good happen. 😍😍 comebackk sooner with positive mindset and enthusiastic energy.
I got the lighting sword im lucky🤣🤣🤣🤣