In how many days account recover
If you are reinstalling the game, MMA said it will take 15 days to reload.
So you better ask Nanoo for an answer before doing so. And also never forget to use the Save cloud functionality to save your game no matter what happens.
My sister is denying me to use her id so i cant use .
I think there is just a problem that time in my device is correct but in game i think it is still inaccurate. When there wrong time i am playing it there is snow fall in lobby screen means it will correct nearly December 😭😭😭 i earn at least 10 souls a day with that . I think with that time my lucky time is also gone no unique in drop .
Why nanoo didnt use forum for contact i am very very sad for this 😣😵😭
NIGHT GUES
My sister is denying me to use her id so i cant use . I think there is just a problem that time in...
That error can be corrected by Nanoo if you happen to contact them immediately.

I can't understand why you have to borrow your sister's Game ID. I thought that is your own phone that you are using. Your personal game ID can be found in the settings menu in your lobby screen with the symbol like this â›­ on the upper right corner of your screen. After the version patch, you can see ID followed by 21 or 22 numbers. THAT IS YOUR ID. You can copy it on a paper then use it to create a report on the Helpdesk
It's just easy bro. At first you may be annoyed by the steps but once you're familiar with it, it won't be that hard I assure you. Do it slowly so you won't make mistakes.
And also if you want a much more faster way, then just go to your settings menu like the symbol I showed you and click 'Support' tab on the bottom corner.

After that click 'help' tab then click 'get help' and provide the information needed. It's so easy. Old players like Tanatos and I think Kratos did it with his 1st account Cuervo with no problem at all. You can do it also. It just need a little courage from you.

Also Nanoo will not reply with an answer on the forum because it is a public place. Your inquiry is considered an official request so it will be answered personally on your email.
lazyboi
And also if you want a much more faster way, then just go to your settings menu like the symbol I sh...
Gamer id i can use but they ask email id also
NIGHT GUES
Gamer id i can use but they ask email id also
Just provide any email that you use. Any email can do.. but of course it's better if you use the email you used to install the game and google play.
lazyboi
Just provide any email that you use. Any email can do.. but of course it's better if you use the em...
Thats the problem i cant use any email 😭😭
NIGHT GUES
Thats the problem i cant use any email 😭😭
Why? How about other email that you use on other games like clash of clans, can it work? Why can't you use an email?

This email will be just be used to receive reply from Nanoo. And you can just use google chrome to open it.