Today i done very bad things

Today got 1 inferno amulet then i combined it to get lighting amulet or it may be give me dark amulet but it gave me blizzard amulet is it possible combining 2 tier 16 and getting tier 15 . Then i lose 50 souls on reset stats but it gavve me worst option now i am very very angry on me
Manu you can get a tier 15 unique item by combining 2 tier 16 items but it's rare. Initially when blizzard items was new to the game, the only way to get that items is through combine method and purchase as limited item. It is the hardest set to complete with it's set effect maybe as a reason. But now they changed it and can be drawn on the shop as well. Also the game retained it as a combine result for 2 unique items like berserker.

The lesson here is.. only combine items if you have an extra pieces of that particular item so you won't lose too much if combine fails to give you what you need. The result of combining uniques is always random.
lazyboi
Manu you can get a tier 15 unique item by combining 2 tier 16 items but it's rare. Initially when bl...
But i am missing my inferno amulet it give me more stats but now i think more unique items will drop now because yesterday it drop means my good days are came 😄😄😄
Hopefully, this is it... your lucky days 😁.
Yeah losing the inferno amulet sucks.. but you can get it again for sure either in drop or shop if you always play.

Manu have you tried using the 24hrs. stamina? I think if you played one stage continuously, you can get some uniques.
And my status also I have collected enough souls to transfer upgrade and can use the reset option or draw in shop. What do you think?
lazyboi
Hopefully, this is it... your lucky days 😁. Yeah losing the inferno amulet sucks.. but you can get...
I think using it for transfer upgrade will be better because you already got all unique and you can also change option it will be better for you . I always do wall of evelyn last boss which mma told us. But i am still waiting for a soul event which can help us .
I think backup plan of this game is not good clash of clans having good plan of reload it connects automatically and show the load option and having more loads and we can hold many account but in this we not
NIGHT GUES
I think using it for transfer upgrade will be better because you already got all unique and you can ...
I already have the souls for transfer set aside. Means I have enough to transfer and to draw at the same time 🤗

In this game I think you can now create multiple accounts. If you try playing offline, the selection of accounts can be seen next time you connect to the internet. This maybe granted to players who wish to have another account without using another phone.
About the loading of multiple accounts.. this procedure I have to see for myself. We can always contact Nanoo for help or questions if you need some answers.
lazyboi
I already have the souls for transfer set aside. Means I have enough to transfer and to draw at the ...
Hey jigen can you contact nanoo for asking of new event release date .
NIGHT GUES
Hey jigen can you contact nanoo for asking of new event release date .
Hahaha I don't know if they can answer me with certainty. Maybe we can ask that question following a valid inquiry or problem (as a follow up question).
Haven't you tried asking Nanoo for a problem or want to know something? I'm sure they will be glad to assist you in a way. I have done that a couple of times 👍

Also I would recommend you to use the 24hr stamina for once, if you hadn't tried it. I used it plenty of times and it gave me several unique items. I have posted screenshots of those items and got all 4 inferno in just 24 hrs of use.
Same happened with me I lost two inferno rings in combine and got a berserker
I have got the lesson