lazyboi
That is true Sohan, we feel like it's not enough even though we are upgrading. Our defense is just h...
Hey Jigen ... Have you complete your journey? Final battle of dark dragon castle 10-10 dark mode....
Tanatos
Yeah but without enough attack i have to tank more the enemy , and take more damage... actually with...
If you have enough armors and resistances then low hp doesn't matter.
Also you should upgrade accesories along with armors because they give more DEF than latter..
But they also consume much gold which is reasonable as they increase stats more than other..
Tanatos
Do you have wings? On the picture on the top you didn't, but with the armor stat they give you can't...
The picture on top of this thread is not Kartik. That is Sohan's character. It's his mission to get both the inferno wings and dark sword. I have a mission too. But Kartik... his mission.. hmm I don't know. 😄
Kartik
Hey Jigen ... Have you complete your journey? Final battle of dark dragon castle 10-10 dark mode....
Kartik I haven't completed my journey yet on Dark mode. But I don't mind. I'm still on a mission to get what I want and also I lack the necessary dark stones (very hard to collect) for now so I keep farming for them. For the meantime I still use my Lightning set to hunt for stones and daily rounds because it's quite useful in finishing every round so quickly. I can finish a round in about 30 seconds or more fighting a dragon.

Why do you ask, did you finish the game already. I mean have you defeated the last dragon in dark mode?
lazyboi
Kartik I haven't completed my journey yet on Dark mode. But I don't mind. I'm still on a mission to ...
Nope ... Same 2 u.....
I hunt for stones and gold to keep ready for dark dragon. Now this time will the worst dragons welcomes me with all bosses in this journey that I kill already......
At least 40% req. def. I want....:-):-)
lazyboi
The picture on top of this thread is not Kartik. That is Sohan's character. It's his mission to get ...
My mission is to meet you Jigen , Sohan and yes now Tanatose in Arena battle ....
Face to Face........😎.This is another reason why love this game...... Till than I preparing myself and complete the journey and inferno tower first.
Is Dark Dungeon have end or it will go upto infinity....???? Is anyone know about it?
Ahah i don't think meet me in PVP would be fun because i don't have high stats for now 😁 and i'm only ranked around 3 000 ... so... wait a little more for meet me 😊😊
Tanatos
Ahah i don't think meet me in PVP would be fun because i don't have high stats for now 😁 and i'm onl...
He's going to wait for a loooong time for you 😅
Kartik
My mission is to meet you Jigen , Sohan and yes now Tanatose in Arena battle .... Face to Face........
Come to think of it .... I haven't heard about an end to Dark dungeon or even seen one reached the end of it. Infinity tower has a limit of 400 floors to complete and after that.. no more. But dark dungeon, I don't know. I want to ask our old friend about it but I'm not sure if he's still playing.
The admins of the game knows about it... if you like to ask. 😄
lazyboi
He's going to wait for a loooong time for you 😅
Oohhhkkeyyy.......😤