lazyboi
Come to think of it .... I haven't heard about an end to Dark dungeon or even seen one reached the e...
Well , what about your current stats? We really like to see that.
Kartik
Well , what about your current stats? We really like to see that.
Yupp I want to see both of your stats guys....
Jigen and Kartik post them...
If there is a public clamor for it then why not. How about you Kartik?

And you said you got a Dark sword in dark dungeon, how come you didn't tell us? Tanatos is asking if it really did drop and we've been searching for that sword in dark dungeon for ages with Sohan. Then you got 2 Dark sword then huh?
Can you show it?
lazyboi
If there is a public clamor for it then why not. How about you Kartik? And you said you got a Da...
I think Sohan knows my 'Dark Frustration'. As he talk first time with me .
Kartik
I think Sohan knows my 'Dark Frustration'. As he talk first time with me .
I dont understand what do you mean?
sr
I dont understand what do you mean?
I asked about dark set in arena....
My earlier thread...
Kartik
I asked about dark set in arena.... My earlier thread...
Do you mean about the loss you experienced on using your Dark set to Inferno set users and others in the last minute because of no appropriate set effect of yours in arena?
lazyboi
Do you mean about the loss you experienced on using your Dark set to Inferno set users and others in...
Actually ,I missed my dark slayer. I couldn't play more massively by current sword. Skills including Meteor storm takes much time to cooldown. That's why I perform well with 2nd dark slayer... Thats why I enjoys with 2nd one. Also then when it gone, I noticed about set effect. That's why I fall for topic of set effect. Even same quiz I asked to nanoo , they also took my side. Just to cooldown me .... They said "Sorry for inconvenience".....^_^;
Kartik
Actually ,I missed my dark slayer. I couldn't play more massively by current sword. Skills including...

I couldn't understand what you are saying about "2nd dark slayer.. do you mean 2nd dark sword or 2nd unique full set? The meteor storm takes a longer time to cooldown than sword quake but it can inflict double damage when used. You just have to find armors with better cooldown to decrease the cooldown of all your skills. Use also the reset options in your sword and find one that has a cooldown highlighted in blue. This may sacrifice other stats and couldn't get what you desired most but you have a choice in here. Or if you don't like that then buy skill transfer card. Change your skill with a better cooldown.

I have here a sample of an exceptional Dark helm with good cooldown
Two questions: does highlight on stats mean it's close to the max possible stat? Or it has an other signification? Second question: in inferno mode i dropped only inferno stuff (2 shoulders and 1 amulet). Is it possible to dropp lightning stuff in inferno? And blizzard? and dark? Same question for dark mode and dark stuff...