Tanatos
Two questions: does highlight on stats mean it's close to the max possible stat? Or it has an other ...
Highlighted in blue means max stats or close to max. The more of it in an item the better but it depends on what stats you prefer. It's just luck that the Dark helm has the stats that I want. And also they don't signify anything else other than that.

All items of inferno can be acquired in inferno mode. The inferno sword thus drop but very rare. Other items like Lightning, Blizzard, Berserker does not drop and can only be acquired in shop and combine. Only dark armor is the item that we can get on inferno, other parts of Dark set can be acquired in shop, D. Dungeon and dark mode etc.
lazyboi
Highlighted in blue means max stats or close to max. The more of it in an item the better but it dep...
That's why bro all my pieces have cooldown duration and berserkers mode Activance...:-)

Holy! I'm super weak 😅
XEsclipseD
Holy! I'm super weak 😅
Start upgrading your gear.
I am bro , but..... My defense isn't going that high up . What should I do?
Farm for tier 15 stuff -> farm in inferno mode for dropp inferno stuff (with vitality stat if possible) -> upgrade it +120 -> you got at least 30M armor!
XEsclipseD
I am bro , but..... My defense isn't going that high up . What should I do?
Well you can start by using all of your unique items. You have a blizzard helm, I saw it once before.
- Buy in the shop
With luck you can get better armors and accessories like inferno, lightning, dark etc. which is part of a unique set.
- keep upgrading with what you have. When you get a unique armor, you can just transfer the upgrade of present armor to a unique armor of your choice. Same goes for your amulets and rings.
- hunt for stones
Keep farming for them in present or previous levels so you won't have to use potion too much searching for them and that way earning gold at the same time.
- try farming for unique items in inferno mode like Tanatos said. Inferno items does drop in that mode and in dark dungeon. It's rare but you can get it for free in there.

I almost got a complete inferno set in about 6 days, all from "drops" in inferno mode. The only one that I didn't get there is an inferno sword.

The picture of a recent inferno amulet was not saved.. thanks to my stupidity 😄
It was about 12am and I was so sleepy playing.. I forgot. 😅
Since i'm farming in inferno (2 weeks?) ,
I got 2 shoulders, 2 helms and 1 amulet.... but no ring, and no sword...
Tanatos
Since i'm farming in inferno (2 weeks?) , I got 2 shoulders, 2 helms and 1 amulet.... but no ring, ...
You should ask SR (Sohan) where he got the inferno sword. He said he acquired it thru drops in inferno but I can't recall the level where he got it. He also got a number of inferno sword in the shop by spending souls which is much easier to acquire one.