lazyboi
You should ask SR (Sohan) where he got the inferno sword. He said he acquired it thru drops in infer...
I got it in the inferno 1-10 level.
By the way zigen you havent posted your pic
I m waiting....
sr
I got it in the inferno 1-10 level. By the way zigen you havent posted your pic I m waiting....

There are special level for dropp sword? Or every level in inferno can dropp it? Because the level 1.10 give way less xp than level 5.10, 6.10 or 7.10 (maybe it's bcz i did it so much times!)
Tanatos
There are special level for dropp sword? Or every level in inferno can dropp it? Because the level 1...
There is no special level for dropping of an inferno sword and it can drop anywhere at random in inferno mode but is very very rare. A few people were lucky enough to get it like Sohan. I have been playing there for a long time but not lucky enough for a drop of that sword.

My luck is in the shop where almost all of my unique swords, I got there. Including the Inferno sword that I have. I don't know about you, but maybe you are lucky in some other ways like combine. We will know when you get one 😁
Sohan there is an event from Nanoo about free souls. If you haven't, it's in the news before opening the lobby screen. It's a coupon code thing.
And that pic.. maybe later
Thx for advices guys . The only problem now is I can't defeat the dragon to reach inferno mode 😂😅

Just had my soul draw , no unique sadly :/
lazyboi
Well you can start by using all of your unique items. You have a blizzard helm, I saw it once before...

I wanted to use all my unique but some of them are weaker then the ones I'm using currently in terms of stats
XEsclipseD
I wanted to use all my unique but some of them are weaker then the ones I'm using currently in terms...
Ooh I see. Well in that case, you may use the tier 15 helm you currently have. But when you get a level 50 equip uniques like inferno helm then use it, because it has 8 stat options and higher overall stat numbers than a tier 15 armor.

I am in your position once. At first I can't defeat the dragon cause I'm losing life to fire breath and my damage seems just like a scratch off his skin. But by upgrading my armors and accessories, I was able to withstand the damage taken. Use skill or overhead attack before the fire hits you and you will survive.

About uniques in the shop..well you won't get it always. They randomly appear after a draw or some draws. Try a combination of 100 and 10 soul draws if you like.
lazyboi
Ooh I see. Well in that case, you may use the tier 15 helm you currently have. But when you get a le...
Alright I'll try . Thx for the tips bro