Tanatos
Yep for now i'm waiting for dropp, combine or drawn good stuff for upgrade them. And while farming...
The fact of amount of loosing gold for battle is still unclear. As I didn't found so... But It is the chance you got dark item. Maybe amulet or ring..... Another things is why you want to take that risk?? Bcoz, it easier. True but risky. The amount of gold that you will loose not refund. Also you can play 1 special battle at a time ,as it demand much gold for battle. Also there are greater chances for inferno set. Almost maximum warriors in arena have inferno set. Also it is strongest.... Again for dark set you can acquire by shop or combine. Bcoz half knowledge is dangerous (for arena gold lose).......:-):-)
Kartik
The fact of amount of loosing gold for battle is still unclear. As I didn't found so... But It is th...
Yep i'll ask Nanoo, maybe they will answer me, because it would be stupid to do it without knowing if this is still up... maybe it was an event for only one week of something like that... i'll tell you their answer after that 😊
Tanatos
Yep i'll ask Nanoo, maybe they will answer me, because it would be stupid to do it without knowing i...
Sure bro.....:-):-)
Kartik
Yupp.... But we know about risk. Since no. of battles are 3 it will got anywhere. How it will , hav...
Kartik have you tried playing Special Battle - all in gold battle? Or you have but didn't tried losing gold too much for the chance of acquiring one?

As you said, I think it will be risky especially if you have a lot to lose. I cannot confirm if it's true or not as I haven't tried it myself but I will post the information that you and Tanatos was looking for in acquiring said unique equipment. I didn't post it earlier cause I want to know if we had the same.

Here it is. This detailed information was given to us by a friend with a very high ranking character when we were asking how to get dark items individually.

I haven't tried doing the things on the list as I have all the Dark items in duplicate except the sword. As I said I cannot confirm nor deny if this is true but he said it comes from Nanoo official channel at one time.

Tanatos bro, the information I gave was posted years ago and we do not know IF Nanoo has changed it or still the same all this time. Take it with a little bit of skeptism.

However I can confirm about the Dark sword as I have shown you a post that it actually drops on dark dungeon. For me, the shop is still the best way to acquire all dark items as I'm getting it multiple times already.

Hi, Nanoo answered this. But i don't know if they understood what i wanted to say, because my english is sometimes... not really english 😂😂 I think i'll try 2 or 3 time to have it with 1M gold because it's not that much. If it work, that's good. If it don't, i could say i tried 😀 and i think 1M gold is not that much while farming in inferno mode.
(With the screen it can be better 😂)

First battle... i had no chance to win anyway... 1.138M of gold, nothing win.
Maybe next time!
lazyboi
Here it is. This detailed information was given to us by a friend with a very high ranking character...

I actually got it........ I win Dark Sword as stated as 1. If the reward comes through shop drawing I say win dark ring because after a long time I got this. When I was in 500 in arena rankings. Also, my first dark ring got through combine. Well all this stuff is still exist. I grab that opportunity why not others . Jigen I asked to nanoo they said there no limit to win by this stuff. That means I still able to another win dark sword or ring again . Like others.....:-)
Kartik
I actually got it........ I win Dark Sword as stated as 1. If the reward comes through shop drawing ...
Ok.. if that is the case then go ahead and proceed. But that low chance is not so promising. For me, I will only focus on getting a dark sword on the list cause that is all I need and nothing else. But if inferno sword drops, then it will gladly be accepted as well.