Tanatos
I dropped an inferno ring and now i'm upgrading it. If i get an inferno sword i'll have the full s...

Maybe they are in maintenance status or whatever that's why its down. Anyway you almost have a complete inferno set. Nice one, it will not be long till you get the sword. It's faster if you have all the pieces in use.

One more thing if you can have 3 or 5 legendary sword, you can try to combine it. A week ago I combined 3 legendary helms and got a lightning helm unique. It was a surprise even though I didn't expect to get one.

This is my primary set at the moment. My hunting set. I hope you complete yours soon 😊
lazyboi
Kartik you said you stopped hunting last time.. then what do you spend your souls with now?

Well Jigen, I use souls for getting stones and portions... Nowadays only few dark stones remains....
And about you?? Anything plan about updated???:-):-)
Kartik
Well Jigen, I use souls for getting stones and portions... Nowadays only few dark stones remains.......
I am having a hard time collecting dark stones myself but other stones have no problem. Red stones for inferno and yellow stones for lightning including wind stones are coming continuously and have fair enough drops. So now I'm thinking about it, how do I supposed to progress if ever I get that thing that I need and if this continues. I'll decide soon. πŸ˜‘

About the update... well there's no major improvements besides leveling up. I haven't bought something in the shop lately so I may try it again in a few days. I am hoping of course to get that sword so I can move on.
lazyboi
I am having a hard time collecting dark stones myself but other stones have no problem. Red stones f...
What you will do???
As you have massive amount of gold ....
Bill....😲
I think Sohan will meet me soon.... As he just close to complete. Well Sohan what about you?? Have plan for upgrades???:-)
lazyboi
I am having a hard time collecting dark stones myself but other stones have no problem. Red stones f...
Just an idea for upgrade dark sword (or every sword with dark element) :
Upgrade another sword with physical element then give these upgrade to the dark sword.... because i think farm 20 dark stones is harder than farm 100 iron stones. and when you gave the upgrades, you still can use your dark stones.
And, if you think that iron stones are reserved to helm and shoulders, think about that : the difference of power between a +150 sword and a +600 sword, or the power between 2 +120 armors or 2 + 350 armors...
I believe that upgrade a physical sword can be a nice idea because the number of iron stones dropped is... insane !
Tanatos
Just an idea for upgrade dark sword (or every sword with dark element) : Upgrade another sword with...
That's right bro.....:-):-)πŸ™„
Kartik
I think Sohan will meet me soon.... As he just close to complete. Well Sohan what about you?? Have p...
Kartik how do you know? Sohan hasn't posted in a long while. Last time he updated was he got an inferno wing. He's still missing the Dark sword, amulet and ring. I wonder what he's up to these days. πŸ€”
Tanatos
Just an idea for upgrade dark sword (or every sword with dark element) : Upgrade another sword with...
Hmmmm.... I'll think about it. Currently I have about 1,600 iron stone to spare. And it's literally cheaper to buy than other stones. I also have lots of wind stones and green stones that have no actual use but the dragon pet. It crossed my mind sometime ago but I didn't take it seriously enough to do it.
But anyway yeah it was a great idea TanatosπŸ‘.
Kartik bro I was saving that gold for a new set as you know upgrades are costly. And the truth is, that is not enough cause it's only a hundred million. Maybe a billion gold would be enough for all. If I'm lucky enough.. that is πŸ˜….

I also notice that the items we get now especially uniques from drops and shop have this berserker or rage increase rate. It's very hard to get equipment with pure stats that don't have rage or berserker thing. I just think the equipment is stronger if it has the old stats. What do you think?