lazyboi
Kartik bro I was saving that gold for a new set as you know upgrades are costly. And the truth is, t...
Right.... Even I also think like that....
Rage gauge and berserker duration is nice but not helpful for someone who have to increase stats. Also you have berserker set then important of this stuff will zero.....:-):-):-)
Well Jigen, what you will do of this massive collection. How many times you upgrade your parts???
Yes Kartik those resources are supposed to be used in a Dark set. But because of the shop being uncooperative, the upgrades are delayed until I get the item that I need. Including buying of limited items stuff. They will be used, all of them. I'm just waiting for that item. Last night I only got a dark armor in the shop and it's such a waste of souls.

About the upgrades.. I haven't reached the thousands yet cause of limited stones in inventory. Also time is inadequate for hunting. I play mostly on weekends and holidays for longer periods of time. How about you, have you reached the 1,000 upgrade yet?
lazyboi
Yes Kartik those resources are supposed to be used in a Dark set. But because of the shop being unco...
Nope . But this time will definitely ..... But Jigen you said , this collection is for new set. What does it mean?? And you have much more collection i guess....:-):-) Well dark set is your final? Then what about lightning set....???
Kartik
Nope . But this time will definitely ..... But Jigen you said , this collection is for new set. What...
Dark set is the final bro. This will become the primary set. I will be switching from my lightning set to this one if the item is acquired. Currently I haven't done any upgrades to my dark set cause I'm still hopeful to get that last piece of a sword. I can move on from there. The lightning set is very weak to be used in arena because a skill of my sword is not fit for it that's why I don't try it. The skills however is good for hunting stones and gold in game stages and dark dungeon.

I just need that last one. The shop is the problem. It's pissing me off.
I i lost gift soul every time