Second try... 1.006 M gold . No chance to win (the enemy had double of my attk and more def than me...)
Still no dropps ^^ Maybe next time
lazyboi
Ok.. if that is the case then go ahead and proceed. But that low chance is not so promising. For me,...
No...... Bro
I just say. I rest my hunting. Now my aim is just meet and welcome you in arena. But how will I be there against you still in prediction.....😁

Ahah but it won't be fun if you one shot me right? I only have 40M def now, but when i'll get a good armor (helm or shoulder) , i'll upgrade it +700 and then i'll go for destroy arena 😀😀😀 Same for the sword, even if it's +220 , it's still a tier 15 sword, without strong skills (infinite shield, and the thing which give 100% dmg and 100% speed, and for pve absolute death)
Yeah we will come.. I think it will be soon if the shop cooperates.. May luck be on our side 😁
Hey, Kartik i'm coming !!
Level 103 😉
And i'm around 1700 in ranked battle... i just did 5 battles yesterday and 5 today : 8 wins 😂
I still have a long way for come against you but... soon 😊 !
Aaaand for the dropp by losing in arena, it's probably not still up: i did 5 times lose here, with always more than 1M (1.138M, 3x 1.006M, 1.015M), but nothing. And on the info it was said: " a certain chance" and not " a low chance" so...
But i had to try it and i don't regret haha 😀
(The strange thing is that the 5 times i was against enemy with way more strong stats than me..... not a probleme because i wanted to lose , but if you want to win , it's impossible...)
Tanatos
Aaaand for the dropp by losing in arena, it's probably not still up: i did 5 times lose here, with a...
Yeah.... Right....!!
Same 2 u:-):-):-)
Tanatos
Aaaand for the dropp by losing in arena, it's probably not still up: i did 5 times lose here, with a...
Bro that's why I said you take it with skeptism cause its not guaranteed. That certain chance is a mystery. Will you continue with this quest? I suggest not and rely on a more realistic chance in the shop.

Have you got progress in your unique items? I got 2 inferno armor recently. The stages is quite stingy for other items in the past days 😩
Kartik
Yeah.... Right....!! Same 2 u:-):-):-)
Kartik you said you stopped hunting last time.. then what do you spend your souls with now?
I dropped an inferno ring and now i'm upgrading it.
If i get an inferno sword i'll have the full set so i'll try to get it in the shop.
When i'll finish my inferno ring, if i have too much gold because no strong sword to upgrade, maybe i'll try again i arena but it's not my priotity because this event is probably down...