Still no unique sword so... I have increased my stats but no so much, but i'm ugrading a second legendary sword, witch have worst stats than the first but it is normal element, and it have "potential force" witch multiply dps by 4 for 6 sec. For the journey, i'm level 3.8 in Dark but i need always 3-4 potions for clear a level so i'm waiting for better stats for clear it without potions. When i'll get a unique sword with good stats and skill (potential force and infinity shield on the same sword would be terrible!!!) , i'll transfer the upgrade of my current +400 sword and ... boom! 😀 I still have 500 iron stones so i can still upgrade this sword haha... but if the shop don't want to cooperate...
lazyboi
Only the gear but not the sword. As I told you before, I still want that damn sword so until then, I...
Ahh.... Yes...
Well Jigen , we couldn't see sohan here. It's been a long time . I think now you have to post your picture for that... Maybe he will come back...:-):-)
Kartik
Ahh.... Yes... Well Jigen , we couldn't see sohan here. It's been a long time . I think now you hav...
Lol he's waiting also for your pic 😅. So don't just point a finger on me, you have to share the blame hahaha. I already told him a lot of times that I don't do facebook or any social app website. Cause you see it's a public site and I don't like someone giving me notification of boring messages or even bothersome insults like in my case. Mine was hacked and I don't ever created again after bad experiences with it.

AkiRu our high ranking friend was pissed-off when he was trying to persuade him to give him his email almost everytime he posted. AkiRu then deleted his replies and never ever posted again. It's somewhat an unfortunate turn of events. Like now he wants us to post our picture here. He knows this is a public place that anyone can see. No privacy whatsoever. I don't know why he is asking us to see our faces. I think it's just fine this way and just accept things as they were even if the request was not granted. I'm still hopeful that he can understand. How about you Kartik? What can you say?
Tanatos
Still no unique sword so... I have increased my stats but no so much, but i'm ugrading a second lege...
What skills do you have in mind and prefer to be in a sword Tanatos?
Potential Force and what else? Buff or damage skill 🤔
4 skills in a set by the way.
lazyboi
What skills do you have in mind and prefer to be in a sword Tanatos? Potential Force and what else...
I believe that attack skills as "sword rain" are not good for do damage, but they are hopefull for temporize something (as dragon flame for exemple). That's why i prefer the buff. Potential force, infinity shield are the better for me. I believe that the full critique buff is not that good: with my actual stuff i have 51% crit , and i will probably have more on the final stuff or with treasures... So, for me the betters buff on a sword would be the shield and the potential force, dark hole for tempo, and for the 4th idk : bloody kiss can be a nice skill because it combine sustain and tempo...
lazyboi
Lol he's waiting also for your pic 😅. So don't just point a finger on me, you have to share the blam...
Jigen....... I'm totally agreed with you.
Well, same thing bro... I didn't created any account yet. The reason is just simple. I like to talk instead of chat.It isn't worth...! There is chance for insta but not now....
And and .. , I also want to see you , Thanatos, even Sohan also. But not this way.... May be I will come at Philippines one day. How about you?? Are you someone like a shy guy?
Because I'm one of that...:-):-)
Ahah i'm a little bit shy, but i don't like to mix game and real life, i don't see any interest here 😂
And i will stay in France for a moment...
Kartik
Jigen....... I'm totally agreed with you. Well, same thing bro... I didn't created any account yet....
We are not different bro. Some people are not very open and readily acceptable of things as they come. They have some reservations from this but maybe when the time is right. The future is an open road so it's possible but as of now I'm happy this way.
Tanatos the Sword Quake skill does not do more damage like Meteor Storm but it's cooldown are better. Yes you can say it has low damage result but when you are in arena, the number of times you can use are much more and can be used to neutralize users of buff skills like potential force or critical strike. Hitting the enemy with your skill but not you with his. But I prefer Meteor Storm as by computation of cooldown time by amount of damage given has a little advantage over sword quake. Another skill that I have been seeing from players is the Rolling Blade with excellent cooldown and damage. But in my opinion is the worst animation in any of the attack skills (throw sword) 😕.

Perfect Critical skill is just like Absolute Dead if your critical hit damage is very high. It increases when you get treasures or level up so its not bad at all. An example is if you have 400% critical damage in your sword, everytime you hit the enemy is +400% upon activation. In a normal attack situation that 400% is just a percentage in your Critical hit rate. Its not always happening so its a bummer. All in all it depends on the user which skill is advantageous to him. Cause there are different situations that can happen in arena or solo play. That's why if ever possible I can have 2 unique sets I can use for different strategies. Unfortunately upgrades is a pain in the ass with too much resources to use.

You may like this, it's the skill set you want, sans the sword quake. I have it in my inventory. If only it's in a unique sword 😅

One more thing Perfect Critical skill is very useful for Inferno set in arena cause it crushes armor defenses with it's added set effect combined. It's a tool to penetrate enemies with very high defense stats that's why I don't take it for granted.