Hmmm the skills of your sword are very good, but the stats are not that good : there are not both of the critical stats, and not the attack speed stat! And as you said it's not an unique sword... I think good stats > good skills : for exemple my first sword +220 with good stat give me 26M attack, while my second sword +450 give me "only" 30M. After it, stats can be changed with souls while skills can't... Or have you ever get a skill transfer card from event?
Shop is not player friendly. Probability of getting unique item is very very low. Current system is enough to demoralise players...
It takes 7-8 days to collect 100 souls , and there is 5% chance of u getting unique item...
I got 1 Unique sword after spending +2000k souls , which is absurd
Zoro
Shop is not player friendly. Probability of getting unique item is very very low. Current system is ...
Hi Zoro it's been a long time. What you said is true especially if you are in a desperate need of a unique and greatly expecting of something rewarding. That's why other players are leaving, they can't hold on and are impatient. I myself completed my 1st set in almost 5 months of playing and waiting, and so does Kartik who completed his about a year. Others are more unfortunate and got their's a year more. At least we had it.

The thing is Nanoo have decreased the chances of getting uniques cause in the earlier years of the game, everyone is like having a popcorn. It just pop out in the shop and including power stones is easier to drop and other stuff. Now you have to grind and wait tha'ts why only people with perseverance and truly enjoy the game are left. In my assessment I may have spent about 40,000 souls in this game already. It's not fair and justifiable if you look at the numbers but I just think of the positive side of things.
Zoro what is the unique sword that you got?
I'm still happy that you got one despite the absurd amount of souls spent. You have lot of souls 2k, I'm wondering if you bought souls in the shop.
Tanatos
Hmmm the skills of your sword are very good, but the stats are not that good : there are not both of...
Tanatos bro my legendary sword doesn't have good stats it's true, but you can always reset it with souls to your preferred stats. Unlike skills, they are permanent and have to buy skill transfer card with actual money. That's why I would like to get a Dark sword with the skill set I want as to enjoy and have fun as much as possible.

Your poison attribute legendary sword have better stats that's why it has better damage output but I don't like the skill and prefer the other one. Other people would just reset the stat of the physical sword and keep upgrading it so to them it doesn't matter. It's just a matter of preference - good stat or good skill. Cause it's hard to get both.

No I didn't get any skill transfer card in any events I encountered but you may get one from the daily spin provided you pay a dollar or somethin'. Or in limited item shop.
Yep ik that i could reset the stats of my physical sword, but this sword is't for great attack, i'm just upgrading it for transfer it's upgrade to an unique sword, when i'll get one...
That's why i keep my souls, i'll need it for get an unique...
I hope that i'll get inferno sword, because it will complete my set.

I'm with you bro, I hope you get that inferno sword 1st of all things with the skill set that you want. 👍

This is my other inferno sword that I have a long time ago. I lost it because of combine method. I was desperately seeking a dark sword that time cause I have none yet. It was a sword with very good set of skills but I sacrificed it. Now I have regrets in doing so because I lost it and the result of combine is just another lightning sword. If only I have given more thought about it before.
lazyboi
I'm with you bro, I hope you get that inferno sword 1st of all things with the skill set that you wa...
The dream slayer 😲.....
I'm with you Jigen.:-):-)
Got it!
Not the inferno as i wanted, but it's still pretty good ! I don't like it's skill set, and i'll probably reroll it's stats, but ... that's good!! But for the set i don't have the dark ring and the dark amulet... i got whole lightning set but the sword. I got 4 holy wings, and when i did reroll 2 per 2, i got three times holy wings even if i tried to have inferno wings... but one of these holy wings has better stats than my actual so i'm upgrading it +120. Now let's try to have some nice stats on my dark sword.

Oh my God really! Wow you got a Dark sword. Nice one indeed. Even Sohan has been looking for it in ages. It's the most hard to find piece of unique.

How did you get it? 100 souls or 10 souls purchase?
CAN WE SEE THE ACTUAL SWORD THAT YOU GOT?

I'm happy for you bro. Your patience has rewarded you. You know it will come, it's just a matter of time. You even have other unique sets that's about to be completed.
What a luck, because it takes a long time for me to accumulate all of them.

This is the Dark sword that I saw sometime in this forum. If I have it, then sure I will have no complaints. The skill set is fine for me and I like it. The bad thing is, it was acquired by a freakin' cheater. 😧