Oh yes i forgot the screen 😂
I got it in a 100 souls drawn...
Have you tried using your Dark sword? Cause you will see a difference in finishing off enemies. Unique swords have excellent stats and because it has a dark tip/attribute, it will always have 20% increased attack damage in ALL levels.

The skill set in your dark sword is good enough for arena. It's not as bad as you think and Kartik will probably agree. Another thing, combine your excess holy wings to get inferno wings. Just spare one for you to use cause only one is enough. It's compatible to all unique sets available. 👍
Didn't try my dark sword because i'm waiting to have +500 for transfer (currently +483)
I did combine my holy wings 2 per 2, and i just kept the better, but always i did combine 2 holy wings i got another holy wings...
And yes for arena the skill set is good, but my goal for now isto end the dark mode. With dark sword +500 i believe that i will be able to acess 6th zone.
Tanatos
Didn't try my dark sword because i'm waiting to have +500 for transfer (currently +483) I did combi...
Use 3 or more holy wings next time. This maybe necessary 😄
Tanatos
Oh yes i forgot the screen 😂 I got it in a 100 souls drawn...
Wooaaa.....
Congrats bro. You haven't tell us... Well,
Your dark slayer is comparatively very good than mine bro. The options are impressive . meteor storm is common in both of us. But your dark sword is more customized...:-):-)
I also stuck to reach at dark dragon castle. Very difficult to clear stages.(-_-)

I believe level 5.9 is the max i can clean with my current stuff... 4% of the defence for this level, with dragon's buff ...
Every time i get a hit from any monster is a one shot 😂
So in boss level (5.10), with all little monsters it seems impossible, i'll have to increase my def...
I'm surprised you've made it that far 😅. It's impossible to evade all hits at that level provided you have infinity shield. Now you really have to increase your defense for you to advance. You will definitely feel the pain of collecting resources now 😊 like us.

Kartik what can you say bro?
Also that dragon castle is such a pain. I'm having a hard time clearing that stage.
lazyboi
I'm surprised you've made it that far 😅. It's impossible to evade all hits at that level provided yo...

Hmmm.... I do cheating!!😁 When I loose, basically I retry. Then again retry until no. of monsters are less. Then I play....:-):-)(^_-)
lazyboi
I'm surprised you've made it that far 😅. It's impossible to evade all hits at that level provided yo...
Hey, that's possible to dodge every hits: infinite shield is not the only way for it, don't forget the skill witch stun enemies 5 sec ! And it's possible to dodge others attack by rolling 😀
But now... dark dragon level... dark dragon deal 250k damage when flaming... 88k when doing normals attack... other boss deal 120k dmg from auto... even little monster (on dark dragon boss when clearing every normals boss) deal 25-40k damage... it's .... hardcore 😂😂 now let's farm for try to get nice armors and ring !
Tanatos
Hey, that's possible to dodge every hits: infinite shield is not the only way for it, don't forget t...

Hhmm it may seem possible if all you have to do is roll till the game finishes 😅. But seriously you have to attack at some point that's why you can't finish that round. Anyway have you changed the stat of your Dark sword Tanatos, how did it go? And there goes the hard part, acquiring the dark ring and amulet.

Kartik that's one way of finishing it 😅. You can never go wrong.
I'm collecting stones at the moment with my Berserker set and have so much fun using it. You know why :-)