Yep i changet it's stat 6-7 times but i'm still not ok with the actuals ones so i'll keep changing it since i don't get perfect stats 😂
lazyboi
Hhmm it may seem possible if all you have to do is roll till the game finishes 😅. But seriously you ...
The Inventory may contain lots of stones. I think stone billionaire...... Right Jigen??:-):-)
How are you with berserker set? I mean lightening vs berserker. As both have superb speedy performance.....
Hahaha if only I have a billion, I won't be wasting my time collecting stones like this. Yeah I have lots. They were supposed to be used in a Dark set but as you know the sword is still out reach. God knows when lol.

Yes it was truly enjoyable using Berserker set as it was fast and almost every single strike or hit was a "power attack". The set is so much fun to use and you cannot get bored with it. Even if the monster's corpse is lying on the floor, power attack is still trying to strike it 😅. The only bad thing about it is the stats. It's only a level 10 equip unique but nevertheless it was fantastic and amazing.

The difference between my Lightning set to the Berserker is the duration of time to finish. My berserker although is fast, true but if you compare the two, the Lightning is the Bugatti and berserker is a Lamborghini. If you are using a lightning set it's just like racing on the battlefield. It saves me considerable amount of time finishing off the round cause the character is always sprinting and attacking so damn fast. That's why I still use it as a primary set. Every set that I have is a treasure with different abilities to enjoy. Unfortunately not all of them can be upgraded to the max. I will just choose 2 sets to fulfill my needs 😊
Guys we also need a NEW THREAD as this comment section is getting longer too much 😅😅

Tanatos/Kartik post a new one with a picture. Like your lobby screen or battle shot.

Hi tanatos and kartik where are you I don't know but I miss you so much yaar i am Saurav kumar or Dark king